Popular things you have never done in Los.

bumblebee

Never took an LB directly from a bar on Soi 6.

I certainly have. At times they were some of the best of the worse. Other times they were some of the worse of the best. I've had no regrets either way. Now that back alley is a whole other story. Some sad scary cases lurking around there. 

:happy0065: , How about ring the bell?  :biggrin:

One night in Ezy bar, it was only my brother, Lita and one of the girls left so as I was going to buy them a drink anyway I decided no better time to swing from the bell.  I did do a double check of the upstairs first mind to make sure there were no unaccounted for customers still about. :drinks:

One night in Ezy bar, it was only my brother, Lita and one of the girls left so as I was going to buy them a drink anyway I decided no better time to swing from the bell.  I did do a double check of the upstairs first mind to make sure there were no unaccounted for customers still about. :drinks:

Aha. I meant 69bar, but as you never had a drink there,  of course no bell ringing.  I've heard the management  in 69bar expects guests to ring the bell,surely that can't be correct?

I have never rang a bell in a bar in Thailand. The bar owners make enough money anyways.

Aha. I meant 69bar, but as you never had a drink there,  of course no bell ringing.  I've heard the management  in 69bar expects guests to ring the bell,surely that can't be correct?

I have never rang a bell in a bar in Thailand. The bar owners make enough money anyways.

I hung out in 69 a lot and was never expected to ring the bell. The owner isn't there many nights and comes later some other nights. Mrs. Owner is almost always there.

Rang the bell a few times in my earlier days. I dated a beer bar owner for a while and she had one bell to by the staff a drink and one to buy everyone a drink. I rang the staff bell a couple of times.

• 3 weeks later...