Nina Massage

Pdoggg

Nina Massage is an all ladyboy massage shop on Soi Made In Thailand.  :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

It is closer to the EDIT: 2nd Road Soi Buakhao end of the soi.

Although there are massage shops on Soi Honey that have 4 or 5 ladyboys, I think this is the only all ladyboy massage shop in Pattaya.

Is that so folks?

Great deal having an all LB massage place.  Its awkward when you see a LB in a massage place and want her but some places have a rotation system.  Good to know this place has all meat and two veg!!!  

I dont get down to Patts very much and, when I do, I only vetured between the Beach Road/2nd Road Loop!  Where is Soi Honey??  A visit is deffo in order and I hope a place  like this takes off!

Nina Massage is an all ladyboy massage shop on Soi Made In Thailand.  :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

It is closer to the EDIT: 2nd Road Soi Buakhao end of the soi.

Although there are massage shops on Soi Honey that have 4 or 5 ladyboys, I think this is the only all ladyboy massage shop in Pattaya.

Is that so folks?

Not to nitpick but I believe PD meant to say its closer to the soi Bukhao side of SMIT

Not to nitpick but I believe PD meant to say its closer to the soi Bukhao side of SMIT

You absolutely right GT.  Much closer to Buakhao.

Thanks for pointing it out so nobody gets misled.   :happy0065:

My brain was thinking Buakhao and have no idea how my fingers gtyped 2nd Road.

I will edit it now.