The Conscription Lottery

Hi guys,

I'm looking to contact a transgender male or female who will be taking part in one of Bangkok's conscription lotteries in a few days. It's for the purpose of a documentary so I'd need them to speak openly on camera, and I need to contact them asap as the lottery is in a few days, does anyone have any connections?

If so please contact me on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/fallonchops

Many Thanks

• Upvote 2

Yes, I know several, but I don't do Facebook.  You've left it a bit late with only a week to go.

If so please contact me on facebook:

In other words; this forum account was created in order to make a solitary post for the sole purpose of extracting information in return for no further contribution.

I do hope I'm wrong. Look forward to hearing how it all went, here on this forum   :hi:

Hey Dixon,

I was referred to this website whilst researching for my documentary, to say I'm here for the soul reason of extracting information seems to void any idea that the documantary may exist to help, educate and inform people. I'm not out to badmouth anyone. in terms of contribution, I'm happy to help any way I can, I'm just not exactly sure how someone such as myself does so on a subject like this if not by using the resources I have (aka years of filmmaking experience) to tell someones story.

I would have started the research earlier, but I only found out about the Lottery two days ago and decided to go about finding someone for it as soon as I could.

I'll say this again, my aim is not to hurt anyone! Please get in contact with me via email if that makes things easier and you would like to help me find someone suitable for my film: filmfallon@gmail.com

As you know, time is a factor so all help is apreciated!

• Upvote 2

Filmfallon,

Please do not let Mr. Cox ruffle your feathers. You have made your intention clear and it's good enough for me and I trust most others who frequent this forum. You're new here and I hope you remain to continue to use the forum for its wealth of information. Once again, welcome and the best of luck in your endeavours. 

• Upvote 1

I was talking to a certain ladyboy recently as she told me about her experience.  Ladyboys and males with physical flaws, eg a limp, are separated from the group that have been called.  The remaining guys receive ribbons, red and black ones and the ones who get red are conscripted.

Also she said the ladyboys have their measurements taken in a private room and if their chest  size is so many inches they can be conscripted also, I presume this means the hormones have not made the boobs too prominent.

Also apparently one of the main reasons they don't want LBs in the army is to avoid too much shagging going on in the dorms at night.  She meant the LBs sneaking around nailing the soldiers. :biggrin:

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement, however I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I’ve been trying to contact someone who will take part in the documentary in every free moment I’ve had and got nowhere!

If anyone has any contacts I’m begging you to pass them onto me, some of the conscription have already started in parts of Bangkok and I’d hate to miss this opportunity.

My research says you’re right about getting chests measured etc, but you’re last point is fascinating, I wonder how true that is?

Please guys, drop me an email Today if you could help me!

www.facebook.com/fallonchops

filmfallon@gmail.com

I was talking to a ladyboys the other night and she was mentioning the red and balck ribbons too but I thought she was saying red and black balls.

I was talking to another femboy who was paying to get out of the army but if I heard right the initial payment was back at age 14.  Seems odd that you would have to pay 6 years in advance but just reporting what I was told.

• 11 months later...