I Miss You Bar

bumblebee

• 2 months later...

Was there 2 nights ago and got asked for LD twice in less than a minute so will give a miss for time being, especially as Made inThailand is IMO generally very low pressure drink wise, btw there is a new LB working there that used to freelance out of Surprise bar soi 8 and not unlike the Seinfeld episode looked way better under the much poorer lighting there, if she sits with you she will continually say "l lyyke you" because as it turns out its literally the only thing she can actually say in Engrish

• Upvote 2

I reckon this bar deserves its own thread so posts about I Miss You Bar have been moved here from another thread.

It's on Soi Mad In Thailand.   If you walk from 69 Bar towards Soi Buakhao it's on the left hand side just past the huge beer bar complex.

If you get to Nina Massage, the all ladyboy massage shop, then you've gone too far.

If entering from Buakhao, there's a Kasikorn Bank on the corner. 

I was on the soi and thirsty so figured I'd pop in for a cold one.  My Leo was 70 baht.

When I sat down a ladyboy name Mimi started to massage me.  I'm kinda of tired of bargirl banter so a bar massage is a nice alternative.  After about 5 minutes she motioned for a drink but I gave her 40 baht in lieu of a drink.  She continued the massage for another 5 minutes or so.  Finished by beer, payed my bin, gave her another 20 baht and everyone was happy.  Well, I guess she'd be happier with a customer but that's life.

It wasn't long ago that this soi had zero dedicated ladyboy venues and now it has three: two bars and a massage shop.