Luxor Bar in Soi 7

friedfrunk

Headed towards the beach it is about halfway down the soi. A but tricky as it is up some stairs and set back a bit from Soi 7.

I like outdoor bars this tie of yeqar when the weather is cool. And especially good if hanging out with a group where some like girls and some like ladyboys.

Fun to watch Belle dance too! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Directly facing Luxor Bar there is a new (refurbished) bar, with a few LB's working there.

Paeng's sister, Yok, is one of them, a truly sweet and genuine LB.It is a comfortable no hassle plae with a few big screens to watch the football, drinks are reasonably priced.

Just as a bonus, Yok's GG sister also works here, as Kliome will testify, she has possibly the best as I have ever seen. Almost tempted me to return to the other side. :unsure:

• 3 months later...

Is Rose still working here? Word is that she moved back to Famous.

Also, tonight (Friday), there is a party at Pandora (very near Luxor bar, about halfway between Beach Rd and 2nd Rd on the north side). Food and music after about 8. There are 3 LBs (and about 20 GGs) working in Pandora.

post-165-051052500 1304655922.jpg

post-165-039591600 1304655933.jpg

• Upvote 1