Farangbah??

bumblebee

The handsome young Farangbah who BTW recently suffered a birthday (hs is apparently of legal age now) told me that he has completed his tour of duty in Japan and I believe he is now visiting with family and friends in the States...

He also told me that he is planning a return to Thailand in the near future...Before year's end I believe...To continue his studies of Thai Ladyboys...

The handsome young Farangbah who BTW recently suffered a birthday (hs is apparently of legal age now) told me that he has completed his tour of duty in Japan and I believe he is now visiting with family and friends in the States...

He also told me that he is planning a return to Thailand in the near future...Before year's end I believe...To continue his studies of Thai Ladyboys...

If he's there in November I might help him out with his studies .

A good guy to go out with.....same same you K. :)

Cheers DK

If he's there in November I might help him out with his studies .

A good guy to go out with.....same same you K. :)

Cheers DK

According to the most recent missive from the Big Bad Farang, he will indeed be in LOS in November, if not sooner...So you will have a running mate DK...I'll be around too, but I don't run much these days...Be good to see you and the other guys though...

not wishing to hijack thread but what dates will all these fine gentlemen be in town as i will be there the first two weeks would begood to meet up again with the ones i know and others for the first time :drinks:

Not sure about the others but I'll just be passing through Patts on my way to other places, using it as a sort of base..