Youtube LB gopro cams and bar cams Nana Ent Plaza

LeCat

• 5 months later...

ok like WOW the first photo brings old memories flooding back JoJo was the first ladyboy I hooked up with in BKK. She stopped me outside Casanovas and spoke to me needless to say a drink, bar fine and a good time followed :happy0065:. Its good to see her again its been ages since my last trip (8yrs :sad0143:) god I need to get back.

• Upvote 2

ok like WOW the first photo brings old memories flooding back JoJo was the first ladyboy I hooked up with in BKK. She stopped me outside Casanovas and spoke to me needless to say a drink, bar fine and a good time followed :happy0065:. Its good to see her again its been ages since my last trip (8yrs :sad0143:) god I need to get back.

Time to get back to Thailand!       :biggrin:

Welcome to the Forum Anubis!     :drinks:

Thanks Pdoggg and SiamSam. Eight years is a long time to be away from the country I love but unfortunately times change and im now "Stuck" in the middle of France and a long way from the bright lights and LB's of BKK.

You never know fate might shine her neon light on me and I will be able to get back....only time will tell.

Looks like a gr8 forum keep up the good work guys

• Upvote 2

Thanks Pdoggg and SiamSam. Eight years is a long time to be away from the country I love but unfortunately times change and im now "Stuck" in the middle of France and a long way from the bright lights and LB's of BKK.

You never know fate might shine her neon light on me and I will be able to get back....only time will tell.

Looks like a gr8 forum keep up the good work guys

Good to hear you like it here Anubis and welcome aboard. :love0081:

• 4 weeks later...