Ladyboy Massage In Bangkok

pdogg

Other than Nuch Salon are there any other Bangkok massage shops that have a few ladyboys?

There are several near lower Sukhumvit.  Plame Massage on Soi 7/1 has several ladyboys. Many of them advertise on CL as well.  Nan, Ink, Ploy and Fern from old Guess Bar have been working out of Plame relax. A couple of other Massage places on that Soi that have 1 or 2 ladyboys working.

Apsara massage in soi 4 (opposite the rajah car park hosting the guess bar) has LB's too.

Apsara is a chain. Mantra located next to Nuch Salon has at least three ladyboys that I'm aware of. Watch out for Beer she is a postie.  They also have Kinnarre next to Bully's on Sukhumvit. They rarely have ladyboys though.  Apsara is the best bet for numbers of ladyboys.

There is also another massage place two doors down from Apsara towards Sukhumvit that has a ladyboy or two.  These days it's likely to find a ladyboy at any massage place in lower Sukhumvit. 

• Upvote 2

Apsara soi 4 must be one where all the staff (only 1 LB always) sit outside at night beside the Family Mart, no ?

Yes, they sit outside, just like the massage shop a couple doors down.  Apsara has more than one LB.  In the rooms they have signs saying no sex on premises.  Rooms are much nicer than Nuch and actually have elevated tables. 

• 11 months later...

How about something different.... :rolleye0012: 

FISTING AND PROSTATE MASSAGE - t4m (Bangkok)

00l0l_8anrCUZLAwu_600x450.jpg
00f0f_czn3iwFsj8a_600x450.jpg
00P0P_SqSEoBy5nQ_600x450.jpg

00r0r_kgSZuqmTMaL_600x450.jpg

I am Dominant (Femboy)Bianca (no tits) offer especial Fisting and Prostate for 3OOOB in a 2hrs session will be done in gradual stages. Erotic exercises through glass beads, inserting Dildos then the widening of the anus with fingers, one by one with a slow thrust and slide techniques and massaging include the whole being in the process. Building waves of gentle eroticism and opening deeper. . . Slow, tantalising external anal massage then entering in deep with my whole fist. It was about taking the time to explore the different subtle sensations  possible. No rush. Slow down to experience fully then gradually come back with more even full sensual full body touch. So far gone that you just become the sensations. . .and then again slow tentalising internal to explore and find your G-spot, I Slowly move my finger in and out, Continue to move my finger all over the prostate.holding your penis by the base and pulling upward. I usually to tease u for a while before I let u ejaculate. proceed for Milking, Milking releases more seminal fluid than an organism when the prostate isn't directly stimulated.  Also keep in mind that it's the seminal fluid that makes a guy horny. Milking is said to be more pleasurable and intense than having an orgasm. In this sense, anal fisting and Prostate Massage can be a type of blissful, erotic meditation with all the same holistic benefits.

ONCE YOU TRY YOU WILL ALWAYS WANTED

• Upvote 2

Interesting what vocations some people gravitate towards and then blossom into a complete Phd worthy authority. This lady looks like she has a 10th degree blackbelt in ass-fisting. Good golly. 

She's all yours Mr. Duke. Make us proud.   :biggrin:

I did see this sign in the toilet of a go-go bar in Angeles City...  :rolleye0012:

post-136-0-82771000-1449448407_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1