Firm, Tight Bodies..GG Volleyball Players in Pattaya.

bumblebee

The world's top women volleyball players are in Pattaya this week for a challenge competition.   Chang seem to be the main sponsors and it's on on the waste land between Beach Road and Second road (entrance at either soi), the section between Pattaya Kalng and Soi 6.

Entrance is free and it's on till Sunday according to the poster.  Ahh I nearly forget, there are some fine firm female bodies on display, the type we like if only they were packing.

So do you wanna see some?? :biggrin:

post-3403-0-72500500-1415280816_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-25769000-1415280819_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-02295500-1415280822_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-91689100-1415280824_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-67162300-1415280827_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-96020800-1415280829_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-14994300-1415280832_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-40912800-1415280834_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

If you are in town, I highly recommend you check this out.

World class ladies beach volleyball.

2 ladies vs 2 ladies,

We saw Thailand defeat Germany.

Admission is free.

Beer Chang, a corporate sponsor was selling cans for 40 baht.

Comfortable seating; not many spectators.

Group divisions ended today,

Knockout begins tomorrow.

Think it will be all day Friday and Saturday.

Final on Sunday is in the late afternoon and Sunday seems to have a light schedule.

Highlight for me was when one of the Eurobabe competitors looking at the results board rubbed against me and got her sweat all over me.

OK, they don't have cocks but they are tall and look more like ladyboys than female tennis players.

It's between PattayaKlang and Soi6. I know u can enter from Beach Road and you can enter from 2nd Road also.

24 countries, cheer on for your favorite.

Check it out.  And afterwards Soi 6 is just a few minutes walk away.

Pentangle Promotions Co., Ltd will hold an FIVB women’s international beach volleyball tournament for the 14th successive year with the announcement that the company will stage an FIVB Beach Volleyball Challenger tournament in Pattaya from 5 – 9 November this year.

The World Tour tournament was cancelled earlier this year as the traditional venue on Karon Beach, Phuket is being used for the Asian Beach Games, which are being held during the same time period. However a new venue has been found in Central Pattaya to stage a US$50,000 FIVB Challenger tournament, which sees the return of International beach volleyball to the popular beach resort after a break of 10 years.

The event will see teams from Asia, Australasia and Europe competing against the top Thai teams for the US$11,000 winner’s purse and 160 FIVB World ranking points. All main draw matches on the 2,000 seat centre court are to be televised on CTH TV Sport Spirit channel and in addition to the action on-court an activity zone will be set-up at the venue to provide entertainment and booth space for the tournament sponsors.

The FIVB Beach Volleyball Challenger is being organized in conjunction with the Federation Internationale de Volleyball, the Thailand Volleyball Association and Sportmaster Co., Ltd.

Vanuatu???? WTF is that?

Literally only caught the last 30 seconds of their match so all I can say is they looked muscular and athletic.

Did see the entire Japan vs Azerbaijan match though.

The two  Japanese ladies are cool.

They smile allot.

They encourage each other after a mistake  and congratulte each other after a point.

Really don't know if it's cultural or individual.

For the Bronze, I am of course rooting for The Land of Smiles.

For the Gold, I am rooting for The Land of the Rising Sun!

Vanuatu is a small group of Islands well north of New Zealand, east of Australia & New Guinea in the Melanesia section of the South Pacific

Thank you. And they are known to yield fit, taut, muscled, bronze skinned, fresh plucking, athletic asexual debutants, right? 

If so, it's my kinda place. 

Thank you. And they are known to yield fit, taut, muscled, bronze skinned, fresh plucking, athletic asexual debutants, right? 

If so, it's my kinda place. 

Not sure about that.

But since Pacific Islands have a high beach/inland land ratio, they might be expected to be good at beach volleyball.