What's the current 'market' ST and LT rates you guys are paying?

natso

Hi Lads,

To be honest I mostly take girls from bars in cowboy and usually its LT (well from close time til afternoonish - I guess 8 hours-ish). these are genuine girls rather than lb.'s. I usually give 2,000 THB and usually no issues with this. 

I paid my only thai LB experience the same for a ST at her room. 

In Cambodia I paid hmmm, maybe $50 for a short time - whereas I paid 30-40 for a GG.

So what are you guys paying these days for a LB in BKK. Interested in all different types of hook-ups, i.e. ST, LT, from bars, freelance, craigslist etc...

• Upvote 2

I'm out of action these days but this is what a straight mate is paying in Pattaya and nobody's complained yet.

700 Soi 6 shortime

1000 Shortime in his room

1500 Longtime

But there's a wide variation in what guys pay.

One guy who enjoys being generous pays 3000 baht.

And know some expats who have pay around 200 baht and food for long time.

Most on Beach Road won't turn down 500 baht.

Update - Was in contact with Sayuri (see my other recent post) of the Philippines here in BKK through CL, and asked her a rate to which she replied THB 3,000. I replied saying that was over what i would usually pay and offered 1,500, never to hear back from her. So I guess yes the rates do vary wildly. I was surprised with some of the rates you mentioned in pattaya. i have been living in BKK for 17 years and haven't seen rates like that for years, though mainly I get girls from Cowboy who are fairly hot, so this I guess ups the cost, lol. Keep the rates chat coming, I am really interested in what others are paying. I understand the guy who is generous with 3,000, if you can be - why not!

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

I'd love to get ladyboys at these low rates. It's like stuff on television which is always quoted in 50s dollars for some weird reason. Characters on shows live cheap. Now ya might get 1000 baht yes in Bkk IF you are young, slim and goodlooking or drop that you are staying in a 4 star hotel and offer them something to eat and mention you have drinks at the room. I don't know what's goin on exactly but I just don't believe these lowball guys. I HAVE gotten em for 700 for short time, but then I've gotten em at 1500, wham bam laters daddy, with blah performance. I think an average would be 1500-2000. Probably work ok for most. Not sure about low season but really, I'd expect em to raise rates like hotels try n do.  Freelancers is a whole nother game, but in more ways than money.

Frankly if a guy tells me he got a hottie LT for 1500 I believe he's full of shit, or is not saying how he paid her in other ways like fancy dinner, etc.  Food on my fav vendor area has gone from a nice serving for 40 to an almost half size with fewer ingredients for 50-60. Why would these girls keep 10 yr old rates? An don't say they are keenly aware of the ratio of girls to tourists, I'll laugh. Next I'll hear they're into Kensyan economics.

• Upvote 1

I never negotiate with GG's before hand - just usually give em 2k for the night (LT), never had a complaint - and I think it's fair especially after I've usually dropped a bomb on lady drinks. The gent in Pattaya is clearly keyed into the local scene and knows what he can pay - so good on him I guess. I remember reading some of those Vinnie Calvino novels about a Private Detective - set in BKK (Christopher G Moore - Author) many years ago - where guys were paying 'a purple' (500THB) for a shag - then again the exchange rates were different, The AUD was down around 17 THB - now its over 30 THB/AUD, ahhhh the good old days!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am on my way to Pattaya, what's the barfine and LT rates in places like Sensations ?

Is Walking St more expensive ?

I reckon WS prices would depend on your negotiating skills and how busy the individual girl is at the time. Not sure how many of the regular posters here pay bar fines these days with all the alternative methods of organising a liaison.