Do You Know Immediately Which Ladyboys You Fancy Or Not?

bumblebee

I think you make your decision faster if you do not strart by listing the ones you lije,but rather by excluding the ones you don't.This leaves you with a narrower,and hence easier,choice.Personally,I do not like fat LBs,huge ones,sluty or too agessive ones.I also do not feel attracted to those who make themselves look like western girls(blond hair,blue lenses...etc).I travel half the globe to meet Thai girls,so they better look so.By excluding those who do not appeal to me,it takes me,then,only a minute to choose one from those who "made it" to the final!!!!

Nice way of putting it loll and you are always in the final. :hi:

Mmmm, pretty much.

I work on bumblebee's method, exclude the don't likes first.

No big tits (implants), no big full stop, no smoking, no pushy bullshit, no Western lookalike shit (blue fake eyes, etc.), no trying over the top to look like a GG.

Then it begins to become clear what one likes: the opposite of above dislikes.

• Upvote 1

Same same for me KenW. I'm always drawn to the no silicone, no makeup, sitting around in a t-shirt & flip-flops gal, probably 'cos she's not "working" then. Last time I was in Patts most of the girls in the bars were all wearing the same "slutware": tight mini dresses, heels & heavy makeup...... b-o-r-i-n-g.... they all look the same to me.

Last trip I hardly ever bar fined any of the girls in the usual referenced here bars because of this & preferred to find some low key gal in a mixed bar beer, usually just a few of them, borderline femboys, sprinkled among the ggs. 

Enjoyable.

That's what bar banter should be.

Exceptional management doesn't permit a ladyboy's personal  agenda to interfere with the customer's experience.

Extremely poor management (from the customer's perspective) actually encourages behaviour that diminishes the experience.

Not to be overly negative but I don't think the bars give a rat's ass; step aside Sunny, there is a new Dumb Ass, er Customer walking through the door. I've even read posts by a few members that have essentially alluded that if there is a problem its because customers don't understand Thai culture and/or ladyboys have a difficult life. The Thais stick together and many foreigners side with them as well.

What ever... :biggrin:

I think one has to have a great sense of humor and not take things too seriously. Having said that, there are a couple of Pattaya bars that I'll never set foot in because they treated me poorly while management was present- and didn't lift a finger. There is no point in naming and shaming because it would be ten to one, in the vein of "I've been to that bar hundreds of times and I've never had a problem; I've never seen any one else have a problem  and you are the first to ever allege to have a problem.

What is your problem? 555! -_-