How Do You React To A Ladyboy Hair Flick?

bumblebee

That would be one thread I would never open, I don't think there has ever been a more overrated ladyboy than that little shrimp, ever.  Sure she looked decent, but there are hundreds coming off the bus from Issan every month who look just as good, sans attitude.

Wasn't there a thread on here not too long ago by some guy who actually wrote a book about this one?

And then we wonder why she and others like her develop a superstar complex.

We could all use a laugh here....You're in charge BB................

I didn't see her around town much in the last year or so.  Her hay day has passed for sure.  I did catch her a couple of years ago coming back for her exercise routine on Pratumnack Hill, one of the few occasions she was spotted without her night time attire.

She is still and always will be a STAR in my eyes. She is the one that pulled me over. I saw a photo spread of her years ago and that is when I decided to take the plunge. She is responsible for my adventures for the past number of years and the reason why I've befriended you all. Say and think what you will about our little Amy but she's a holy icon in my books. But like many icon/idols I hold in high esteem, I never want to meet them since I am sure the bubble will burst. I prefer bubbles in my life.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hahahaha never happend to me yet.......

Interesting replay on our little princess ( Amy ) had the pleasure to tap her ass also , been there done that....

Use to follow her on her privit facebook , but since she close it i did not bother to search and stay up to date with her whereabouts

She was for sure a hand full , saw her in action while she was sitting with me , ask her once what the fuck is wrong with you ???

She smile and said , that`s me Amy , crazy shit for sure......

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 2

Ladyboy hair flicks, what do I do in response?... Well I just do the other nasty thing that they do to show their displeasure, I jut my chin out a couple of times in a strained & unpleasant manner & go, "Uuugh, uuugh"...

And they hate it, it gets right under their skin!!!!

Som nom fukin' nah! :party0049::jig:

:happy0148:

• Upvote 3

Ladyboy hair flicks, what do I do in response?... Well I just do the other nasty thing that they do to show their displeasure, I jut my chin out a couple of times in a strained & unpleasant manner & go, "Uuugh, uuugh"...

And they hate it, it gets right under their skin!!!!

Som nom fukin' nah! :party0049::jig:

:happy0148:

I have seen that a few times in bars when guys complain about the beer not being cold etc..GGs love it also whereas the hair flick seems to be ladyboy copyrighted. :biggrin:

She is still and always will be a STAR in my eyes. She is the one that pulled me over. I saw a photo spread of her years ago and that is when I decided to take the plunge. She is responsible for my adventures for the past number of years and the reason why I've befriended you all. Say and think what you will about our little Amy but she's a holy icon in my books. But like many icon/idols I hold in high esteem, I never want to meet them since I am sure the bubble will burst. I prefer bubbles in my life.  :biggrin:

Wise words.

Getting back to the hair flick thing:  Living well is the best revenge.

If someone wants to give me grief, I do my best to ignore them and just continue having fun.  It usually drives them nutz.

Lots of fish in the sea, and lots of LBs in Thailand!

• Upvote 1

Was I with u Sam when she took off glaring at us on the back of a motobike on Patttaya Tai?