Besides C&D, Soi Croc and Tootsies what are the Ladyboy options in Patong?

bumblebee

I have not been down Patong way in over 7 years now so I am quite rusty regarding the scene there to say the least.  We all hear about the trio of C&D, Soi Croc and Tootsies massage but logic would tell me there must be more ladyboys floating around in the various bars. So what is the scene like beyond these places, are there gems hidden away in the smaller bars like in all resorts around Thailand.

HEAPS of Free Lancers in and around Bangla Rd, Soi Sansabar where many park their scooters at night, around the edge of Paradise Complex where the Gay bars are, Right down by/on the beach where the Police station is, Then there is Karon and Kata bars at the respective beaches. Quietly out there if you look carefully. Not in your face or as flamboyant as in other resorts. Once it's known you like LB's the word soon gets out. Lets say you might get shoulder tapped. :good:

There is MORE than enough to keep one busy for a week or two.

Did I mention that you can actually swim there without needing a hazmat suit

What used to be the Crocodile LB meca of Tequela Bar has now moved into the middle of the Soi. Forget it's name but it's directly behind where the LB's are dancing.

The only major negative is the taxi mafia, but Patong is compact enough to walk around, and it's no more expensive than Bangkok. Perhaps more expensive than Pattaya.

Will that do for a start? I think it's WELL worth a visit.

• Upvote 4

The small beer bar complex at the Karon/Kata junction has some LBs in the middle bar between two others that seemed to have mostly GGs.  I spent a couple of nights there just drinking with a few of them last December.  They were funny.  New to the scene and still getting the make-up and clothes thing down.  The soiboy was more than happy to offer his grooming and dressing suggestions.  In turn they offered thanks in the traditional way of their people by rubbing my crotch.  I love traditional cultures.  I didn't take it further because I had thrown myself into diving almost every day for two weeks and I was beat, and was soon off to Pattaya anyway for debauchery purposes.  I may have to rectify this during my next Phuket holiday, though.  I like staying in Kata, and there definitely are some LB options there, though obviously not like in Patong.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the info guys ,I am off to patong for the first time in October and just wanted to know 

the good hang outs like where all the dancers are and the bars.

I will do a few tours up in the hills while I am there.

I will try and grab a floozy when I go on a tour (for cultural purposes ).

Thanks for starting this thread BB. :hi:    

• Upvote 1