Taking a Well Know Ladyboy's Cherry

bumblebee

We hear guys talking over the years about being the first to be with a certain well known ladyboy.  So lets here it, who here can be sure/reckons they were the first farang to de virginise a popular ladyboy in the scene.

This could be a very short thread me thinks, but who knows... :biggrin: .

I very much doubt anyone posting here or on any other forum beat the family friend, school friend, uncle or brother's mate to the pip.

A virgin for the farang-taking is a non-existent entity in Thailand. Unless you're the father or the neighbour and choose to run the gauntlet with the BiB, a hefty fine and a stretch in the monkey house you got no chance.

Only a dreamer would believe it if told it were so.

..... de virginise .....

The word you are looking for is "de-flower" 

I love that expression, such a rich metaphor that sums up the act perfectly.

I very much doubt anyone posting here or on any other forum beat the family friend, uncle or brother's mate to the pip. A virgin for the farang taking, non-existent in Thailand. 

Exactly right DC. You CAN also include (tragically) the father, the brother, the neighbour & in many cases, the village chief. The bastard children that result from the mating of a local girl & a farang has long been considered fair game for the head man who see their virginity as a reward of their *high* office. 

I wouldn't get quite so upset about it if they were prepared to wait till the child reached puberty however by then the prize is long gone. 

You are quite right Paccers, de-flower was the word I was looking for in my semi mao state when trying to write this before I fell asleep and forgot it.  Chatting with a couple of the guys always throws up topics for threads but it's remembering them when I get home that can be tricky.  A bit like names immediately after being introduced to someone.

Obviously most ladyboys in Pattaya, especially those working in bars. aren't virgins.  But I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to run across a few farm fresh extra virgin ladyboys.

Some things to consider.......

In Farangland perhaps about half of all high school students are virgins.  One survey I stumbled upon said that the most common place to lose one's virginity is in your parent's house.

Small Thai villages out in the sticks can be socially conservative places.   It may not be as easy as we think for a young ladyboy to find sex partners.  Beyond the lure of money, I think many ladyboys like the idea of going to Bangkok or Pattaya because it's easier to be a ladyboy in urban areas just as San Francisco is an easier place to be gay than Brokeback Mountain.

In the States, a young couple can have a make out session in the basement while Mom and Pop are upstairs. In a small Issan home, the logistics aren't that easy.

But let's say, a young rural Thai ladyboy finds a guy she likes and a private place for whoopee.  She might not be ready, at that point in her life, to bottom.

Btw, I do know a Thai lady in her early twenties who I was told is a virgin before she moved to Bangkok for a year or two. I don't know if she lost it in Bangkok or not.  True, she's a nurse and not a bar worker and a lady not a ladyboy.  But back inn her village I would have to imagine that most guys would rather play around with ladies than ladyboys.

It would be interesting to see the stats as to the percentage of Western Uni students who are virgins vs the percentage of Thai Uni ladies who are virgins vs the percentage of Thai Ladyboy Uni students who are virgins.

That said "forum guys" are probably more likely to run across three wise men than a virgin in Pattaya but the cute 18 year old who is giving you a hand job at the end of your massage could possibly be a virgin.

What I was really trying to get at in the opening post was who can say for sure they were the first guy to be with a particular ladyboy when she got off the bus from the sticks, her metaphorical p4p virginity with a farang and not her actual virginity which like DC says probably vanished long before the bus trip to Pattaya etc. Sorry for the confusion. I have sometimes heard guys say "I was her very first customer." ...usually in an Australian accent now that I come to think of it.:biggrin:

I may have been Aoy (Pat Bar ) first customer. It was the year 2000 and she had just arrived in Pats, Farm Fresh.

I suspected it at the time, but for sure will never know.

Anyway, it was August 2000. Can any BM beat that?

Absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately have lost all my pics of her.

• Upvote 1

I am pretty sure i was May's first farang at Ezy Bar... She had arrived the day before.... Karl asked me to sample her and give my opinion.

On that trip I had the job of doing the same for a number  of new additions to the bar.

Boy what a job that was.....no pay but who fucking cares . :happy0065:

Cheers DK

P.S. You were about at that time BB . It was Feb/March 2010.

• Upvote 1

I believe I was there during the same period DK. It was the first time I met you. BB was there also but surrounded by a team of LBs. I couldn't even see him as he sat engulfed by smothering labyboys. He indeed was the queenBEE that night with ladyboy workers bussing about while tending to his every need. I remember young May also. She was quite young and innocent for sure. There's a few clicks on her odometer now I would imagine. I never did kick the tires. 

For some reason, when a bargirl says she has only been working a few days, guys are often suspicious thinking they are just telling guys what they want to hear.

But there are girls getting off the bus every day to check out the fame and fortune they are told awaits them in the Big Mango or Sodom By The Sea.

It works out for some.  Others bail out quickly.

Anyway someone has to be the first customer.

• Upvote 1

I guess it could be like number plates and LBs could give a special sticker to their first farang in Pattaya.

If the LB becomes famous, then the Farang will forever be admired and looked up to by his peers. Lucky Falang.

Yes, I think Farangs would pay a lot for this privilege.

Perhaps the sticker could be traded for big money and could be used on number plates etc.

In this connected world, we are only limited by our lack of imagination.

• Upvote 2