43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like them in the boots.

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • only in the bar
    • wile you are fucking them.

8 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Do you actually know any of these girls PG? Or randomly find some pics on the www ?

It's between both. I add them to my data base as potential contacts.

Now that I answered, let me ask you a question too : how come you posted in the so called 'sister forum" (Bangkokladyboys) that one can meet ladyboys in Little Japan in Saigon. Have you ever been there recently ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

It's between both. I add them to my data base as potential contacts.

Now that I answered, let me ask you a question too : how come you posted in the so called 'sister forum" (Bangkokladyboys) that one can meet ladyboys in Little Japan in Saigon. Have you ever been there recently ?

Not recently mate ... think it was June 2020, just after the lockdown when I was there for the last time !! And to be honest, ladyboys were there, but not many, so quite hard to find. Many, many GG-hostesses though!

2020 - Ho Chi Minh City - Little Japan (3).JPG

But let's not mess up this thread too much ... back to the boots! :yahoo:

This is Sharaya, an Indonesian ladyboy from Pekanbaru. She works as a hairdresser and is a DJ. She loves to enter all kinds of peagants.

I spend a week with her on Langkawi :man_in_love:

sharaya (2).jpg

sharaya.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Not recently mate ... think it was June 2020, just after the lockdown when I was there for the last time !! And to be honest, ladyboys were there, but not many, so quite hard to find. Many, many GG-hostesses though!

I can't believe it. They hadn't released the lock down in June 2020. People could go out but non essential businesses were kept closed and Little Japan has 100 % of shops that are non essential businesses. Moreover, there was till a ban on flights.

I had my ears and eyes in HCMC thanks to a few ladyboys and pics posted in social networks. There can't have ladybioys in Little Japan.
I found no ladyboy when I visited the place in 2019 and no ladyboy when I came back in 2022. And there should be ladyboys during that period of curfew ? It's not consistent.
You posted no TR meuther in LBR nor in the so-called sister forum.

You just posted a few lines in April 2023 after I had completed my TRs including the TR 'TR for a virtual trip' in which I posted about Little Japan  for the first time in a ladyboy board. You probably misread since I never mentioned ladyboys in the part of the post dealing with Little Japan.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I can't believe it. They hadn't released the lock down in June 2020. People could go out but non essential businesses were kept closed and Little Japan has 100 % of shops that are non essential businesses. Moreover, there was till a ban on flights.

I had my ears and eyes in HCMC thanks to a few ladyboys and pics posted in social networks. There can't have ladybioys in Little Japan.
I found no ladyboy when I visited the place in 2019 and no ladyboy when I came back in 2022. And there should be ladyboys during that period of curfew ? It's not consistent.
You posted no TR meuther in LBR nor in the so-called sister forum.

You just posted a few lines in April 2023 after I had completed my TRs including the TR 'TR for a virtual trip' in which I posted about Little Japan  for the first time in a ladyboy board. You probably misread since I never mentioned ladyboys in the part of the post dealing with Little Japan.

Hahaha ... my credibility is being questioned here. By someone who wasn't even in Vietnam at the time. Funny !

My stories are 100% accurate. Please don't question my stories, based on apparently "blind eyes and deaf ears".

The lockdown ended sometime end of May / beginning of June 2020 in HCMC. For about 3-4 weeks I visited the Japan area almost daily and trust me, no social distancing anymore in the bars. I have made hundreds of photos to back it up. When at the beginning of July 2020 borders opened again, I booked a flight on July 5th to leave the country, in a half empty plane which cost me a small fortune. 

I have no clue about 2019 or 2022, because I wasn't there. And I didn't write TRs at that time, I started that only few years ago, so what? Pfff ... I really get a bad vibe from your post.

This is me, with a ladyboy, in a bar in HCMC, early June 2020. Her name was Ivy:

image.png.32317fd99398e4659c242bcd4190744b.png

• Like 1

But let's get back to topic :blink:

Here's Alice from Cindy's Secrets in Bangkok. Alice is an amazing girl, who spends a lot of attention on her outfits.

She loves to wear boots, pretty sure she has them in red, black and by now also in white :man_in_love:  

Alice (1).JPG

Alice (2).JPG

alice (3).jpg

alice.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/2/2024 at 12:39 AM, Dan Miller said:

Hahaha ... my credibility is being questioned here. By someone who wasn't even in Vietnam at the time. Funny !

My stories are 100% accurate. Please don't question my stories, based on apparently "blind eyes and deaf ears".

The lockdown ended sometime end of May / beginning of June 2020 in HCMC. For about 3-4 weeks I visited the Japan area almost daily and trust me, no social distancing anymore in the bars. I have made hundreds of photos to back it up. When at the beginning of July 2020 borders opened again, I booked a flight on July 5th to leave the country, in a half empty plane which cost me a small fortune. 

I have no clue about 2019 or 2022, because I wasn't there. And I didn't write TRs at that time, I started that only few years ago, so what? Pfff ... I really get a bad vibe from your post.

This is me, with a ladyboy, in a bar in HCMC, early June 2020. Her name was Ivy:

You're getting embedded in your lies.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

What to think of Gina (former CIB) in her whites :db:

gina.jpg

Well what a coincidence.

I just checked out an Instagram video of her with a cockatoo on her arm. I thought it quite appropriate!

By the way she looked stunning as per usuual.