Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

29 minutes ago, ribbitrabbit said:

Aha epic! I might be around in June as well, holler if you'd want :telephone:

Well if you're there I'm sure we will come across each other in the bar I'll buy you a beer and you can tell me about those unhinged nights haha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ribbitrabbit said:

That is immensely strange to hear. Don't think I've read a report of a punter facing trouble at entry. Were you with another woman or do you look underage? The ladies usually line up after you order a drink, so really can't think of other reasons why you'd face such stuff.

Not underaged, I get told I look in my 30s but am slightly older. Was on my own too. I'm not white but I'd hate to think that had anything to do with it. Yeah that line up would have been nice but they didn't even serve me the drink I ordered lol.

32 minutes ago, ToppedBottom said:

Not underaged, I get told I look in my 30s but am slightly older. Was on my own too. I'm not white but I'd hate to think that had anything to do with it. Yeah that line up would have been nice but they didn't even serve me the drink I ordered lol.

This is probably one of the most strange things I ever read here! Serving drinks is their core business and I've only saw one time a customer being denied access (but he was totally smashed, couldn't stand on his feet). For sure skin color doesn't make any difference, have seen every possible race, from countries all over the world at CIB.

I would advise to simply go back on a little earlier time and simply ask for the reason. For sure nothing personal mate.

2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

This is probably one of the most strange things I ever read here! Serving drinks is their core business and I've only saw one time a customer being denied access (but he was totally smashed, couldn't stand on his feet). For sure skin color doesn't make any difference, have seen every possible race, from countries all over the world at CIB.

I would advise to simply go back on a little earlier time and simply ask for the reason. For sure nothing personal mate.

Thanks, I should have asked on this board while I was there to put my mind at ease. Next time I fly out to Bangkok will definitely try them again. There were so many ladies I saw pictures/vids of on here that I had wanted to 'get to know'!

14 minutes ago, ToppedBottom said:

Thanks, I should have asked on this board while I was there to put my mind at ease. Next time I fly out to Bangkok will definitely try them again. There were so many ladies I saw pictures/vids of on here that I had wanted to 'get to know'!

Definitely many, many beauties there! And I am quite sure you will be welcomed like any other :imNotWorthy:

5 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Please understand that I am not disagreeing with you & I recognize that you have spent much more time at CIB and other establishments than I have, but from mongering in Asia, I or others I know of, have faced rejection based on race.
Many Chinese look down upon South Asians or Africans and will reject them. Not all Chinese are like that, but there are definitely some that are.
And I have also been rejected by Chinese for being a gweilo/farang as many think that all foreigners have humongous dicks that will break them in half- even before seeing the dick.
I'm not saying that it what happened, but will say that race can be a factor.

Additionally, there can be other factors like appearance or drunkenness. Girls in HK will post that they won't entertain drunk costumers. Now, at a bar like CIB, I wouldn't think that would be the case, but if you are stumbling drunk and just puked outside the bar, they may reject you.

I'm not saying ToppedBottom is a victim of any of these points, but it's hard to tell without more info. That said, yes, it seems really odd they way things went down. Usually, at least 1 girl would have approached you, made eyes at you, etc.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jay91 said:

So many beauties how's a man supposed to choose 

Happened so often Jay, after making a choice, regretting it within minutes when another beauty came in :aggressive:

Probably one of the reasons to keep going back :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Happened so often Jay, after making a choice, regretting it within minutes when another beauty came in :aggressive:

Probably one of the reasons to keep going back :biggrin:

Going to have to allocate extra holiday funds with all that talent around looks like a place I could end up addicted too

On 3/2/2024 at 4:51 PM, ToppedBottom said:

This time wear some clothes..........:yahoo:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Meanwhile at Soi 10, a drink for June and her girls :drinks:

this brings back sweet, sweet memories from last week. Ended up going there everyday cause.. gooddamn the talent. And as mentioned in earlier posts - the girls seem to genuinely have fun working there. Never change, CIB, never :kissass:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ribbitrabbit said:

this brings back sweet, sweet memories from last week. Ended up going there everyday cause.. gooddamn the talent. And as mentioned in earlier posts - the girls seem to genuinely have fun working there. Never change, CIB, never :kissass:

The sheer amount of talent is enough to melt a man's brain this place is going to wreak havoc with my bank account 

• 2 weeks later...