Some are great, some are not so great.

mj0000

Perhaps you may be a bit confused as to what this site is all about.

I'm not sure how many people here are "in denial." Denial about what? The guys are here because they like ladyboys. I do not think anyone is in denial about that. However, there are some people here who insist they are not gay. The whole gay issue has been done to death, both here and on other forums. It's so funny how some people are afraid of a word.

Apparently, there is no consensus as to whether guys who like ladyboys "are gay" or not. From what I understand about what has come out of mainstream psychological circles, is that an attraction to transgendered females is a predominantly heterosexual male fetish.

Personally, I don't care. I like sucking ladyboy cock and getting ass fucked by ladyboys too. Of that makes me "gay," then whatever.

I personally do not identify as "gay." That is not because I am "in denial;" it is because, first of all, I find the term very limiting, and also because I like girls too, a lot. Also, I am not at all attracted to masculine men.

Personally, if I had to put some label on my sexual desires and proclivities, I would say, I am mostly heterosexual, just not 100%. Maybe "slightly bisexual" works better? I don't know.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure how many people here are "in denial." Denial about what? The guys are here because they like ladyboys. I do not think anyone is in denial about that. However, there are some people here who insist they are not gay. The whole gay issue has been done to death, both here and on other forums. It's so funny how some people are afraid of a word.

Apparently, there is no consensus as to whether guys who like ladyboys "are gay" or not. From what I understand about what has come out of mainstream psychological circles, is that an attraction to transgendered females is a predominantly heterosexual male fetish.

Personally, I don't care. I like sucking ladyboy cock and getting ass fucked by ladyboys too. Of that makes me "gay," then whatever.

I personally do not identify as "gay." That is not because I am "in denial;" it is because, first of all, I find the term very limiting, and also because I like girls too, a lot. Also, I am not at all attracted to masculine men.

Personally, if I had to put some label on my sexual desires and proclivities, I would say, I am mostly heterosexual, just not 100%. Maybe "slightly bisexual" works better? I don't know.

I couldn't agree more with you Strocube.

Over the years of my interest in ladyboys/shemales I struggled with the question of whether I was gay or not. But my interests in GGs was always strong and never waned. I went back and forth and still do. Ping Pong.  :biggrin:

In the end I've concluded there was/is no denial in my understanding of myself. I am not gay for a second even though I've tried VERY hard to be. I've done the Sunee carnival roundabout countless time. In and out of joints that would be heaven to a truly gay man. I've done the gay massage places where your choices of boys were endless. And of course Boytown and the rest of the gay bars. It goes on and on and on and I truly tried to see if something was lurking deeply inside of me. Nada. I really don't find a MAN appealing in a sexual way whatsoever. It does absolutely nothing for me and in fact can repel me.

I like girls!!! And for some odd, bizarre, quirky (otherwise natural and normal) reason I like, long and lust for ladyboys in the same way. What can I say?!!? Whether they have a cock or not is inconsequential. I just find them exciting in the same way I can find a GG exciting. But I have never found a man even remotely exciting though I gave it the good old college try. 

Perhaps none of this makes sense to some here but to me I am at peace with it all. What can I say other than it is a "human condition mystery" left unexplained so far. I am happy for it. I feel we are all the best for it, but if asked, I could never try to explain why I think this. For me it's not intellectual/emotional/psychological/explainable. It is felt, it is visceral and it is deep within us. And when I say "us" I mean the folk who are NOT in denial.

That's my piece and my peace for today. 

God Bless.

• Upvote 4

Guest sustra

the best thing of being a non native english speaker is that you always have the excuse to say..."i do not understand what denial means" so.......i was ok before....i am ok now...and i hope i will be ok in the future...denial or not!

Well said, Sam:)

I have installed the Grindr app on my phone. I am looking for cute tgirls or really pretty, fem, little fem/sissy boys. You know, the ones we like. So far nothing. I keep getting hit on on there by these regular dude types. Not interested, even a little.

I had one I was chatting with for a while that was smoking hot. It ended up being just a big tease and a waste of time.

Still have the app running. I am rejecting at least wo or three every day. Figure I'll just let the thing run with the hopes that eventually "one of ours" will take the bait.

If I knew how, I would post a few pics.

This site seem interesting. However shouldn't it be more respectful? Not the usual men in denial looking to get laid (secretly).

Do you fancy a fuck????

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Ladyboys

• Ladyboys

I love the all if the replies from all of you. Thanks so much for taking the time to voice out your opinions and perspectives. Perhaps i didn't explain myself specifically. However it doesn't matter now. Your comments was brilliant and quite acceptable actually.

But I'd like to urge a bit of my opinion here. I hope non of you will take it negatively. ;)

The fact that many of you here appreciates the Transsexuals, its lovely, but i have recently read some post regarding paying for sex. Call me traditional, but it is a little disregarding if you ask me. Not all of us are into the oldest professional. ;) I'm not against the people who does too.

Many of the transsexuals are actually looking to have relationship. And this is a tranny dating site, is it not? Respectfully, I'm not here to condemn any anybody, not the men nor the transsexuals.

• Upvote 2

mj, you have made some interesting comments, and generated a few from other members too, and I think it is fair to say that this is what the site is about - opinions, comments and so on, rather than a tranny dating site that you mention.

I am just a member, not a staff member - so it is a personal view only, but I think it is good that a wide variety of posters put forward their views about anything; the underlying point of view being that most of us love / care about ladyboys.

So may I say thank you for being part of the site, and I for one hope you will stay with us.

• Upvote 3