That Last Cold One before Heading Home.

bumblebee

So you are sitting wherever, having your last cold drink before you head home.   You have consumed many during your holiday but this is the last one of this trip and you are very aware of the fact..

Does it psychologically taste better than the others because you realise it's the last one in fantasy land for a while?

Guest sustra

better but bitter.......

last tiger i had was 2 years ago in hua Hin.....very happy to know i will re-taste it again soon.....i am curious to see if it tastes so good as before...

• Upvote 2

Quite the contrary for me. Nothing taste better than that FIRST drink after landing in LOS. Don't care if it is BKK or Pattaya or wherever. That first sip after landing in THAILAND; that first sip after getting to the room, unpacking, showering, and racing out the door to the sights, sounds, locations, and buzz of what has been dearly missed and longed for. You can't beat that first fucking sip of paradise. Has got to be one of my best euphoric experiences of my life that I could happily live over and over and over again. 

Like corn flakes: Taste it again for the first time. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! I love it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The last cold one before going home is a bit of a sad quaff, even if you know you will be back in just a few months.  But that first cold one is always the best.  I’ve always had my first cold one in BKK, mostly in the Soi 4 area, venturing on to Phuket or Pattaya in subsequent days.  Yes, the sights and sounds and smells and a frosty cold one combine into a heady mix for sure.  It’s definitely reinvigorating after some 30 hours total of transit time!

Since Delta started flying to BKK a few years ago that is how get there because most of my frequent flyer miles are on Delta.  The problem is that the flight from NRT doesn’t get in to BKK until around midnight, so it can be a challenge to have a cold one in hand at one of the bars with street-side seating before 2:00 am.  That’s where the proliferation of alco-carts on Sukhumvit has been a welcomed innovation. 

My last trip in January I didn’t get checked into the soiboy’s preferred “Die-Nasty Inn” until 2:30am.  The bars were closed or closing by then, but the alco-carts were in full swing.  Great!  Well into my first cold one a freelancer I’ve been with a couple of times spotted me and her radar locked on target like a cruise missile.  In a split second she was sitting there at my little table enjoying a cold one too.  She has always been good company.  Great again!  Off to the room!  Three hours after touchdown, and one hour after check-in, I had already had two cold ones and now had a cute little cock in my mouth.  Oh, and the first droplets of LB cum on a trip taste better than the last also.               

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3