Other Activities In Pattaya That You Recommend

deepthroat

So, what else is there to do in Pattaya? Once I've got my first blowjob of the day (usually at Lolita's or My Friend You Soi 6) there's a big gap to fill until the evening when the bars start swinging.

How do you guys fill that time?

For me, it's usually walking/exploring the city. I like to shop or at least window shop, and walking mile after mile is a great way to get into shape.

The walk up "exercise hill" to the top above the Pattaya City sign is a great activity.

Most every day, I'd also tromp from Walking Street along Beach Road to the Central Festival Mall for lunch and their great Red Mango frozen yogurt shop in the basement level. Then it's up to the dolphin roundabout, then back down along 2nd road with a walk through Soi 6 back to Beach Road and then back down to Walking Street.

In the late afternoon, a foot massage was always on the menu and was a great way to pass an hour.

I took the ferry over to the nearby island one morning, that was a nice cheap excursion. Next time I'll get off at the other end of the island and rent a motorcycle to cruise the island. If you do this, be sure to ignore the ticket booth as that's for the tourists and pay when you get to the boat itself, it's 1/10th the price of the tickets they sell in the building.

• Upvote 1

I like to organise a visitor for the afternoon. 4 o'clock is a good time to get a knock on the door from one of the local girls. By then I am fully rested & had something to eat. I usually don't drink before 9pm so I am at full power & ready to rock & roll.

I had a couple of chosen ones last year who would arrive bang on time. I was never tempted to put them together, that's a fantasy that is guaranteed to stuff up a good thing. I only invited girls I found attractive & none of them allowed a picture of any kind.

They were happy to get a gig in before their bar opened, it was a little bonus for them without any fuss, easy money that didn't involve having to deal with some new guy who might mess up their hair or leave them bruised, etc.

Over time I favoured one more & more & a strange thing happened. She went from being distant & only there for the money to being the sexiest flirt I've ever known. She got right into it & once she worked out that I finished the job sooner the dirtier she got, well, it was on for young & old.

I really got attached to her & looked forward to discovering what sexy knickers she had worn for the occasion. It was somewhat disconcerting to visit her bar & find her with another. She could sit next to me & not even pass a look. A professional through & through.

On days when I woke with a Thai take-away from the night before then a walk combines the best of both worlds. Exercising while taking in the sights. There is always something to see.

And if perchance I arrived at Soi 6 & was in the mood, I liked nothing better than grabbing a Pook girl & Beer Lao at the same time & going straight upstairs. What's the best thing in the world straight after boom-boom? A cold beer & that Beer Lao was so welcome. And it wasn't even 9 o'clock yet.

Afternoons for me are the time to boom-boom, then the nights are free to do as I like. That way there's never pressure to find someone or when you do, worry about the effects of overdoing the alcohol. I planned it that way last year & now would never do it differently.

As a geriatric I don't do activities I would recommend as such. For example I do not do miles and miles of walking. I do not shop.

All you younger active physical FMs do things vastly different, and need not heed the ways I spend my days. But for sheer sake of alternative viewpoints it may be worth setting down some thoughts about my days nevertheless.

I don't do breakfast, or any early eating. So in the hotel which includes brekkie, I would arrive in the dining area within the final half hour of that luxury, let's say at about 10 a.m.

Finished, I would linger about the lobby, reading, when it became free, the Bangkok Post, the only English language rag on the rack. Then I would head off to the internet shop to check emails and other daily demands. Then back to room where I would lay down and read for a while, books I carried with me (I never travel without books).

Later in the early afternoon I would head out for lunch. If this meant meeting up with a LB so much the better - or maybe even going with the LB who has spent the night between my sheets.

Once again back to the room, more reading plus dozing resting through the heat of the afternoon (I am old).

Come 4 p.m. that's beer o'clock. Off to a drinkerie somewhere. Then the night's begun, and the remainder is as you all know it to be. No more itinerary needed.

One caveat related to this general program: when I am down, things not going so well, as I was and they were in Pattaya last time (see my TR). Then it's off to a boozer (last time it was a joint on Beach Rd or one on Second Rd) and into the chilled white wine after hotel brekkie. On those days I had to force myself to call for the bill, head back to the room, or there was a distinct danger the entire day would disappear in a blur of Gulf of Thailand views and Beach Rd freelancer offers & knockbacks, my addled brain getting slowly enjoyably smashed.