Up to Him: When Your Cock Decides for You.

bumblebee

I am sure a few of us have experienced this over the years.  You are sitting in a LB/GG bar and nothing takes your fancy.  Suddenly out of nowhere the little chappie becomes interested in one of the girls.  To your eyes she does nothing for you, but the other one eyed horn dog is getting excited at what you see.

So what have you done, gone with what your brain says is not your type or given in to the small brain and taken her home? :biggrin:

I got a "twitch" downstairs on the bus about 2 hours ago when I saw this gorgeous young specimen sat close to me, my brain quickly told me "you have got no fuckin chance mate" so I got off the bus and went home alone :indifferent0025:

Now if I was in Thailand and if by a miracle suddenly transformed into "handsum man" mode ( :biggrin: ) and saw a girl or ladyboy that like you said my eyes didnt really see it but my "colonel" was getting the horn then I would probaly take her S/T  :hi:

• Upvote 2

I've had my fill of starfucks (sounds like Starbucks only more fun)... So I'll go where my cock leads me every time as the path less well trodden is almost invariably so much more fun... Even if it is a bit of an ugly bug, also, I like them grateful!

I suppose the little brain just instinctively goes for the right scent on the air, while the big brain remains cluttered with insecurity, vanity, drunkeness & fears of former bad encounters at vast expence???

Anyway, I've only got enough blood in my system for either my brain or my dick, not both... So I'll let the little guy do the thinking:))))

:hi:

• Upvote 2

This happens to me from time to time. Unfortunately;

1. not enough with GGs, when I am being picky and can't find anything;

2. too often with LBs when I am looking for someone else but suddenly my cock says otherwise.

The best time was when 2 friends and I where hunting on Soi 6. You know the GG bars on Soi 6 never have more than 1 hottie and a bunch of '6 beers' and up girls. Well, 3 os us stumbled into butterfly bar and friend A grabbed the best girl. I was the next guy in and grabbed the next best looking girl, but I wanted the A girl. The last guy in, friend B grabbed some youngish fattie. 

Friend B says he was uninterested and wanted my girl. Since I was not interested in her anyway I suggested a trade. So the fattie comes over and sits next to me and I throw my arm over her shoulder thinking we can have a few drinks and move on to the next bar, when all of the sudden I noticed my cock was stiff as a doornail. I barfined her and we went upstairs for what turned out to be one of my top 10 sexual experiences!

I got her number for a repeat but she never answered the phone....  

• Upvote 2

It's usually the case. The fat less attractive ones tend to be extremely grateful when someone expresses an interest in them and as a result they are torqued up to please and satisfy. They are also as horny as hell since they don't get much action.

As the old song says:

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, just make an ugly woman you wife. From my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you…"  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I have spent most of my adult decades thinking through my dick.

This has brought me untold pleasure, but also, as the VN LBs thread attests, also much regret and sorrow. But I cannot stop it, no matter how I try. I have never been interested in sheer beauty, with one standout exception, my beloved LB I wrote about in that thread I mention. The plain ones almost always do it for me, especially if they fuck like they need it given their ordinariness. They'll do me every time.

I'm ordinary to ugly too, so I get where they're coming from.

• Upvote 1