Do You Ever Feel Like You Are a Bit Part in a Freak Show?

bumblebee

I was strolling out of Walking St. at dusk this evening when one of those groups of Chinese/Japanese/Korean tourists with their leader holding up a small flag entered the street.  They we all staring, safely bunched together, at anything that moved as the leader obviously explained the place to them.

Further up Pattaya Tai a coach was coming down with another group of said tourists looking out the windows at us all going about our daily shit.  For some reason I just felt like I was part of some safari park with all these respectable tourists coming to see what weird shit the rest of the world gets up to in Pattaya.

Maybe it's just me....

with all these respectable tourists coming to see what weird shit the rest of the world gets up to in Pattaya.

Hmmmmm, so I am guessing the readers here and our 'ilk' in general are NOT respectable?

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Yeah, seen the buses full of Chinese before,  their minds must be blown.....they have nothing like Pattaya back in Hunan.......drop by the Coliseum or Tiffany show some night and watch 'em get unloaded by the busload to watch the Ladyboys, they are even more fascinated with 'em than we are!

A couple of years back a few of us were walking down Pattaya Tai where all of the food stalls set up at night.  We were on the street side.  Without warning sweet little Kung grabs my arm and we separate from the group walking hand in hand.  Heads turned in formation as we strolled toward down the street outside of the food stands.  It was a little late for the tour busses but that certainly would have been a great show for them...little old me proudly strolling with 7' of Kung in heels  :blush:

In this case, it was a freak show for the locals!

Just another normal evening in Pattaya

• Upvote 1

I recall sitting at Tootsies Bar in Patong about 6 months ago and a Chinese tour coach got a bit stuck trying to do a 3 point turn down the small soi where Tootsies massage joint is.

A few of the girls ran out from the bar and started parading and mincing around next to the stranded coach, cue all the cameras coming out on the coach as the Chinese set about capturing the local wildlife for posterity..

• Upvote 3