Aeon Bank Now Charging 150 B?

bumblebee

I would usually never go to the AEON ATM at Big C Extra on the weekend. Even if it is working there is often a line of Thais using it as it's a full service banking unit and not just an ATM. However I arrived in Pattaya Friday afternoon and needed to get some stuff from Big C Extra. I was quiet surprised it even had any cash left in the afternoon much less no line at all. I walked right up and pulled the cash mainly to see if it was charging a fee. 

Sunday afternoon I went back to Home Pro next to Big C Extra. I went by the ATM as it's on the way to the bathroom. The front cover was off, the unit was pulled forward and tilted apparently for repair. But no one was working on it and it didn't even look like there was anyone there keeping an eye on it.

There used to be another one in front of Home Pro/World(Pdogg will know which one) beside BigC on Pattaya Tai, but when I was there about 6 weeks ago it was gone, but I could not find out if this was permanent or just for maintenance.

I believe the place is named homeWorks. Don't know if the ATM has returned.

http://www.soidb.com/pattaya/store/homeworks-south-pattaya.html

• Upvote 1

Thanks BB for the info.........I am staying at the newly renovated hotel (Madin)opposite Big C extra and go there most days.....in the 12 days I have been here I have only seen the atm working once........the bank normally has a stand promoting the bank in the shopping areas but the girls couldn't really communicate much........

• 2 weeks later...