It Ain't Half Cold Mum.

bumblebee

it often gets cold in Thailand this time. I been coming a long time at Xmas period and it often gets cold. About every 5 years it seems we get a cold spell . Im not sure  you can blame global warming for this..maybe its just normal weather fluctuations . .. probably the jet stream system is blocked and nought to do with climate change.

yes i understand that the Jet Stream is probably part and parcel of Climate Change but in this case it would be impossible to prove it . It seems that everytime we get some non expectant weather its blamed on Climate change

CChange is not claptrap but its to often used as a cause

It's cold in Phnom Penh as well. I usually don't arrive in SE Asia until mid January so maybe that is some of the difference. I only pack moisture wicking shirts for SE Asia and later in the evening, with a bit of a breeze, I could use something with a bit less cooling ability. I do have one long sleeve cotton Tee shirt, a wind breaker and one pair of jeans I might have to break out. Sure is nice during the day though. 

• 1 month later...