What Makes A Great Ladyboy Bar?

DownLoLarry

A great LB bar for me is about attitude more than anything else. Sure pretty sexy girls are always welcome but not if they are all over you before you even get your ass on a bar stool. I hate that approach and it always turns me off. Just makes me wanna get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible.

I also like bars that are open to advertising their wares so to speak. It is exciting when a few of the gals at Stringfellows or Cascade are in the bleachers playing with their hockey stick. Great entertainment.

For me my attraction to bars depends on my state. Early evening I like bars like Corner Bar and Sally's in Jomtiem. Easy going, relaxed, with smooth music and no-pressure conversation. As the night moves forward I get increasingly more adventurous and am open to the full-meal-deal of debauchery.

I suppose my one and only complaint about bars is MUSIC. Not so much the selection of music but the volume it is played. No matter what other attributes a bar may have, if it has deafening music disallowing me the ability to have a reasonable conversation then I dismiss it and am out of there. Perhaps it is my age but fuck that. I do not want to pay for drinks for a lady when I cannot even heard her voice.

This is an interesting thread. What is the recipe for a GREAT Ladyboy bar that would appeal to most? Something new?

Your thoughts

• Upvote 1

Hmmm difficult one for me but

My favourite Ladyboy bar would have to be jimbo's Cocktail & Dreams (fab hosts and girls) followed by when in Karl's presence the Ezy/Famous Bar because of the music and the vibe

Club 131 bar was fantastic under the helm of Franck imho, shame it went "pear shaped" as he was a great host and character

Sally's, Linda Bar, La Bamba and the Guess Bar are good places for the "chill out" factor

Go -Go joints like Stringfellows, Obsessions and Cascades etc just dont rock my boat, seem a bit "rip off" to me and Ive become bored of girls dancing round poles over the years, but hey thats me

The Corner Bar even though a prominately "gay" bar is also a great place to "chill" and a certain someone does hold an attraction to me :rolleyes

• Upvote 1

That place where all the ladies fall in love with me and no one else, the beer is cold and cheap, the music is good but mood inducing and the company is good. Oh, and the ladies all have hard but small dicks (just so I dont feel intimidated).

Where is that bar? Probably where Osama is right now. Well, thats what he prayed for didnt her?

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, the right recipe for a perfect bar, hmmmm. So much to factor since one man's floor is another man's ceiling.

I think for most of us there are two ultimate types. One is where we like to chill, relax, chat comfortably with other BMs or staff without the hassle of buying obliged drinks or bar-fining the unappealing or over engaging too quickly. Where the music is conducive to enjoy all of this, the food good, and the drink prices reasonable.

The other, (after the above has been spent) a bar where the reason we are in LOS all unfolds and the excitement of the raunch is present, unavoidable, readily available and affordable. Can't beat that. I just love being in the midst of all that heart arresting stuff that is unattainable elsewhere on our planet.

I think there is a need for both and neither can trump the other. So perhaps the ultimate bar is a duplex operation with comfort and ease on one level and the ass-kicking hell of raunch and sin on another. Perhaps this is heaven.

• 1 year later...

I dont visit the bars or Agogo so frequent like the other folks in here but when i do.....

First of all the beauty of the girls , then the staff , then the price for drinks and the girls....

The club layout and music can also be important , and if it has a good management that speaks to his costumers is also a big plus....

And the most important of it all if they do have , a very relax mamasan....

She can make very much the difference if costumers will choose a girl and come back or not.....

Greetz , Stealth

So perhaps the ultimate bar is a duplex operation with comfort and ease on one level and the ass-kicking hell of raunch and sin on another. Perhaps this is heaven.

i think sam has touched on the 'secret key' here. it's something the original guess had to some degree. if you've been to the non-lb place Tim's on 2nd rd in pattaya, you know you walk thru 3 distinct areas--ending up in a pool hall, which, to my mind would be an excellent triplex format for the 'perfect' lb bar:

mr. duke can walk straight thru the go-go room with the blaring rock that draws in the passers-by off the street, wherein farangbah is being accosted by near-naked dancers leaning down from the stage, :party0030: and move straight into the bar room where he is unobtrusively attended by hostesses who move more gently to this room's conversation-friendly blend of jazz/blues fusion and are (perhaps) dressed in black leather :girl_devil: matching the deeply-cushioned, easy-on-the-ass special-for-dave bar stools (with footrails) and have a cold drink -- while in the 3rd room of our triplex, route67 teaches the lessers how to play pool while not being distracted by the schoolgirl-attired attendants :party0011: who stand ready to rack your balls into whatever shape your game of choice requires.

oh, and they never never never pad your bin.

never.

yeah, that's the bar i want.

:character00218:

• Upvote 1

The new KC3 bar ( on PAT2) is pretty good now , now it has the extra staff. Plenty of space and a wide choice.

Music could be better .. like heavy rock .. no chance of that though. Still..Im only after lookers and as for personality or attitude i dont give a hoot. Shallow i know , but who cares..

• Upvote 1