LB vs GG BF rates

globetrotter

I rarely (if ever) ask a girl what her rate is.... I'll often tell her what I'm going to give her for longtime (and what time longtime constitutes) and what I'll give her for short time if she leaves before that. Can't remember ever having this rejected.

Sure, they might lobby for more baht as they get ready to leave in the morning, but a deal's a deal. Unless I'm feeling particularly generous and they were particularly spectacular.

Asking a girl what she charges just smacks me a too much of a "rook" move, and gives the girl an idea that I don't know the going rates.

• Upvote 1

I rarely (if ever) ask a girl what her rate is.... I'll often tell her what I'm going to give her for longtime (and what time longtime constitutes) and what I'll give her for short time if she leaves before that. Can't remember ever having this rejected.

Sure, they might lobby for more baht as they get ready to leave in the morning, but a deal's a deal. Unless I'm feeling particularly generous and they were particularly spectacular.

Asking a girl what she charges just smacks me a too much of a "rook" move, and gives the girl an idea that I don't know the going rates.

That sounds like a good way to go about if you have the experience to not offer too much or too little.

I always ask even though I have the experience. I think it's usually pretty obvious I'm not a rookie. Sometimes they surprise me and ask for less than I might have offered. But since I usually shoot for, and get, 700 ST in Pattaya bars not many ask for less these days. Some times still 500 in beer bars but times are changing. I often tip 100 or 200 for good service but they have to earn that. There are a few who will not go for 700 and on occasion I will splash for 1000. But I usually move the price to where I need it to be or walk so it matters not what they say when I ask it's just a starting point. Except if they ask for a stupid amount I might not bother to bargin and just walk.

Just for my amusement I sometimes ask the GG stunners in Nana for a price just to see how much they will ask. They usually ask 4k but since I wasn't going to take them away I don't bother to see what is possible. If someone here does actually take them it would be interesting to know how much they actually pay.   

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

I am a newbie and am going to visit bangkok alone. I am interested in ladyboys but am a little shy by nature. So when i go to a ladyboy bar and they approach me whats the best way to deal with them if I do not like her? Morever should i pick up ladyboys only from the bars to be safe or is it fine if i pick up FL

I am a newbie and am going to visit bangkok alone. I am interested in ladyboys but am a little shy by nature. So when i go to a ladyboy bar and they approach me whats the best way to deal with them if I do not like her? Morever should i pick up ladyboys only from the bars to be safe or is it fine if i pick up FL

Ladyboys in the bar are probably the safer option if all this is new to you.  I find just tell them you are looking and they should just go away, of course there are various way they can react, but if you are polite it should not be a problem.