London To Bangkok 465 GBP

pdogg

London to Bangkok, only 465 GBP, looks like a fantastic deal!  Maybe I'm missing something but it appears to include all taxes and surcharges.  Maybe when you try to book certain dates it's not available but worth a shot.  But you have to book by September 30th.

Origin London
Destination Bangkok

Departure period
3 Sep 2013 - 10 Dec 2013
25 Dec 2013 - 10 Apr 2014
28 Apr 2014 - 30 Jun 2014

Min / Max stay
3 Day(s) / 3 Month(s)

Selected fare inclusive of applicable taxes and fuel surcharges

£ 465.00

Sale valid until September 30, 2013

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/86-london-to-bangkok-465-gbp/

I'm pretty sure it's round trip Sam.

Midweek departures are are a drag as far as taking off time from work Jeffs, nice to fly out on a Saturday and get back home on a Sunday to max out your time in the LOS.

But all in all, it looks like a great deal!

If you are booking, please do us a favor and use the link on Asia Hotel and Travel as we get a small (very small actually as margins are extremely tight on airfare)  commission. Thanks!  :hi:

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/86-london-to-bangkok-465-gbp/

I did indeed see it brother BB, unfortunately when you go into it, the flight dates fall outside when I would want to travel.

I am stilling looking and hoping, but not looking good at the minute (unless I want to fly First Class, but that isn't going to happen any time soon)!!!!