Hot Legs Bar

bumblebee

Myself and fellow FM Ninewives stumbled across this bar on our way home from Jomtien yesterday afternoon, and decided to go back later and check it out. We got chatting to Lek and she told us 3 LBs worked there. It is a very relaxing bar, comfortable seating, hassle free and reasonably priced drinks. It has GG also, a bit like Sally's but with less customers. It is the main bar on the corner of the Jomtien Complex, you can go straight to it from the second entrance you meet as you approach Jomtien. We spent all night there, ideal if you want to unwind for a few hours.

Lek, who we had spoken to in the afternoon was not there when we returned, but the two others, Kip and Ning were very enjoyable company.

post-106-058054600 1303850126.jpg

post-106-073913300 1303850141.jpg

I spent a few nights in the Hot Legs Bar in January - its a comfortable no hassles bar - the girls and LBs are good company - there was a GG working there (forget her name) who was about 175 cms, athletic build and rather attractive - she confided in me that life wasn't easy for her - she missed out on bar fines because a lot of guys thought she was a LB - and guys who who were into LBs withdrew their Bar fine offer when they discovered she was a GG - being a soft touch I barfined her - when I got her back to my room I pretended she was post-op and we had a great time - even went back for seconds (yes I know its a bit kinky) :rolleyes: - also worth mentioning is a gay place nearby called "The Venue" which has a Show / Lady Boy revue (better than Tiffany in my opinion) - its a great show (very professional) and the place has a good vibe - I believe some of the LBs are available after the show - but you have to be quick and turn on the charm :)

who was about 175 cms, athletic build and rather attractive - she confided in me that life wasn't easy for her - she missed out on bar fines because a lot of guys thought she was a LB - and guys who who were into LBs withdrew their Bar fine offer when they discovered she was a GG -

when I got her back to my room I pretended she was post-op and we had a great time - even went back for seconds (yes I know its a bit kinky) :rolleyes: -

also worth mentioning is a gay place nearby called "The Venue" which has a Show / Lady Boy revue (better than Tiffany in my opinion) - its a great show (very professional) and the place has a good vibe - I believe some of the LBs are available after the show - but you have to be quick and turn on the charm :)

Tall GGs that look like LBs are a big turn on for me! :hot:

It's fun to wander around off the beaten track; you never know what you're going to find......................... a real adventure.

BB and BS, Thanks for reporting on these joints in Jomtien Complex! :clapping:

I've only been twice so no authority, but for my tastes Sally's is the best LB place I have sat in and enjoyed in the Pattaya Jomtien complex.

Now to hear about another top LB bar in Jomtien adds to the magnetic pull of that area.

I've only been twice so no authority, but for my tastes Sally's is the best LB place I have sat in and enjoyed in the Pattaya Jomtien complex.

Now to hear about another top LB bar in Jomtien adds to the magnetic pull of that area.

Sally's is indeed a great bar, my favourite in fact.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...