Plunging, unclogging pipes and when things go afoul

Rukki

After a drunken party last night (this morning) I get home and god dammit if I am gonna sleep alone! It's Saturday night (or sunday morning) 6:30am and I am off sunday! Horny as frog in the rain. And a very bad GG that I had been wanting to play with was aggressively trying to change my plans of having a night out with some friends and looking for fresh meat. 

But I went to the next spot and between conversations with the boys and looking at the lack of talent in the bar they choose, Captain Hindsight keeps reminding me how I blew it with the GG I was with at the other bar. I should have blew off my friends for the hotness I had earlier. I had to rectify this situation.

Back in my room after the drinking stopped, waiting for the phone to charge, since it died at 5am, right when I needed it most, the barrage of SMS begins. I was really craving pussy! But no-one came through. So I called the LB I figured would still be up at a club or just getting home. 

20 minutes later she is here. Drunk as I am. We proceed to have a nice session. And I am plunging her asshole for quite some time, like I was drilling my way back to Los Angeles or something. I can hear her pipes being loosened up and watery stuff sloshing around in her insides. I hope my sheets don't get muddy. 

We take a break, and I smell that horrible stench similar to yesterdays beer being spilled on the carpet. Not sure where it was coming from, we continue to have a lot of sex, and in the morning (or Sunday afternoon) when we wake up its on for more! But now the smell is worse, I am drilling her ass as I sniff the sheets over her shoulder wondering where this horrible beer stink is coming from, then it dawns on me! It's been slashing out of her ass and running down her ball sack onto my sheets.  It's everywhere on my bed by now. She must have drank a lot! She should have ate something before the party! WTF! It was almost enough to make me sick! 

Now I am home wanting for my sheets to dry so I can sleep again tonight. May have to get a hotel. 

Fucking horrible! I figure we have all had these unexpected experiences when dealing with anal sex. 

• Upvote 3

After a drunken party last night (this morning) I get home and god dammit if I am gonna sleep alone! It's Saturday night (or sunday morning) 6:30am and I am off sunday! Horny as frog in the rain. And a very bad GG that I had been wanting to play with was aggressively trying to change my plans of having a night out with some friends and looking for fresh meat. 

But I went to the next spot and between conversations with the boys and looking at the lack of talent in the bar they choose, Captain Hindsight keeps reminding me how I blew it with the GG I was with at the other bar. I should have blew off my friends for the hotness I had earlier. I had to rectify this situation.

Back in my room after the drinking stopped, waiting for the phone to charge, since it died at 5am, right when I needed it most, the barrage of SMS begins. I was really craving pussy! But no-one came through. So I called the LB I figured would still be up at a club or just getting home. 

20 minutes later she is here. Drunk as I am. We proceed to have a nice session. And I am plunging her asshole for quite some time, like I was drilling my way back to Los Angeles or something. I can hear her pipes being loosened up and watery stuff sloshing around in her insides. I hope my sheets don't get muddy. 

We take a break, and I smell that horrible stench similar to yesterdays beer being spilled on the carpet. Not sure where it was coming from, we continue to have a lot of sex, and in the morning (or Sunday afternoon) when we wake up its on for more! But now the smell is worse, I am drilling her ass as I sniff the sheets over her shoulder wondering where this horrible beer stink is coming from, then it dawns on me! It's been slashing out of her ass and running down her ball sack onto my sheets.  It's everywhere on my bed by now. She must have drank a lot! She should have ate something before the party! WTF! It was almost enough to make me sick! 

Now I am home wanting for my sheets to dry so I can sleep again tonight. May have to get a hotel. 

Fucking horrible! I figure we have all had these unexpected experiences when dealing with anal sex.

Wow, thats a real mood-killer to say the least

Thank you for this post, I've been getting a chuckle out of it for a day now. (You did leave the plastic wrap on the mattress just like the finer hotels on soi 4, right?). You not only literally, but also drunkenly, fucked the diarrhea out of an LB. Man, that is both disgusting and impressive at the same time. Kudos!

• Upvote 1