Not the Prom, just..... Bangkok

JaiDee

Found this photo in some very old photos, probably taken in 1999 or 2000 with a regular 35mm camera developed on paper so sorry for the poor quality.

This is Soi Tanaya, "Japanese street" over by Patpong. Most likely not any Ladyboys, just very selective Ladies who will only go with Japanese men.  Probably hasn't changed all that much since that time.

post-107-0-91877700-1377385484_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

It is still much the same JD - however, my ex-gf told me there are a few post-op lbs (the cream of the crop, 100% passable, beautiful ones) working in a few of the karaoke clubs there. These would be the petite ones, who act like ladies (no over the top lb screaming, etc.).  Of course they would never admit to being an lb to their customers there.

Yeah, and the really hot TS don't need to say anything, as you know the cream of the crop can pass in virtually every way, especially to a non-Thai.

I used to walk down this soi quite often even 4 or 5 years later, BB is correct in that it's an easy stroll compared to the gridlock on Patpong.  When I first got back from this trip and showed my American friends photos like this they couldn't even believe it   555

At one time the best GGs would parade down here but it has taken a downturn in recent years as have all bars. Not so busy now i agree.

basically Silom is not walkable any more due to the stalls only leaving a small gap and it takes 20 minutes to travel 100 metres 

Patpong has also suffered badly and is now a shadow of what it was