Butts and Nuts

Swedeman007

I thought about starting a new thread dedicated to pictures of our favorite LBs butts and nuts.

Preferably personal pictures as anyone can grab pictures from the internet. 

I am a big fan of the backside shot, especially when there are some sweet low hangers and a tight sweet hole to ogle. 

So BMs and personal pics with butts and nuts? -Swedeman007

post-1469-0-92832500-1376143108_thumb.jp

post-1469-0-21052300-1376143123_thumb.jp

post-1469-0-97258900-1376143129_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

Ok..Wild rover!

another cracker

This girl that keeps looking back at me! I know she knows me or she wouldn't look at me like that! Where did you find her?

Great thread! I have been missing the 'panty bulge' thread I think from stoogie days, that was my favorite thread. Now this comes along. I love it! Butts and Nuts! Perfect! I am compelled to make a contribution!

post-486-0-52342100-1378074921_thumb.jpg

post-486-0-40456100-1378074931_thumb.jpg

Ok..Wild rover!

This girl that keeps looking back at me! I know she knows me or she wouldn't look at me like that! Where did you find her?

Great thread! I have been missing the 'panty bulge' thread I think from stoogie days, that was my favorite thread. Now this comes along. I love it! Butts and Nuts! Perfect! I am compelled to make a contribution!

That last pix has a really weird composition. Looks like a cock lying on top of a de-skinned chicken breast. 

Ok..Wild rover!

Nice one Rukki.... she does have a penetrating gaze... you can imagine i responded to it in a lively manner.

Met her at Temptations, but thats 2 years back. 

• Upvote 1

That last pix has a really weird composition. Looks like a cock lying on top of a de-skinned chicken breast. 

Sam you crack me up.  :rofl:  It is quite a large sac. That sac was SMS'd to me from a nice Obsession girl. It was christmas eve, as I was in JFK airport when I received it, waiting for a flight to BKK, and there was a family sitting next to me, I had to quickly cover my phone and head to the bathroom so I could enjoy my christmas pics in a private stall.  :jackoff: