Elusive Butterfly:The Ones That Got Away

bumblebee

I am sure most of us have obsessed about certain LBs over the years, more likely in the early days of getting into the scene.  One you just cannot get out of your mind and need to get your hands on.

In this day and age it is quite easy to find out where she might be and get some contact details and seal the deal.  But what about the ones you never manage to track down, the itch you never got to scratch.  I am sure many of us have pursued that elusive butterfly and came away empty handed, so why not share your frustrations with us. :biggrin:

Here is my unscratched itch.  I first saw these photos about 10 years ago, and was immediately hooked on her look.  There was not much of a network back then regarding gathering info on particular ladyboys as we all know, and even in subsequent years all requests for info come up blank.

Gradually my journeys to Thailand brought other creatures to my attention and the desire for this particular one faded.  So I'd be curious to know does anyone have any info on her, ever met her, what became of her etc. and who was your one that got away?

post-106-0-53246600-1374935209_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-08273300-1374935212_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-69420400-1374935213_thumb.jpg

She is down right yummy BB!! 

Here is one of mine. But, alas I am sure time has rendered these girls not so OMG anymore. Not that they wouldn't be hot now, just saying we desired someone from 10 years ago.... 

nikki.jpg

• Upvote 1

Ah yes Rukki the famous Nicky.  I believe she is Deepthroat's elusive desire also.

Though she is not in Pattaya she can still be had for a shag if you are willing to travel to Chaiyaphum.

If you know her well enough it isn't that hard to arrange. She is only elusive for those you don't know. -Swedeman007

Though she is not in Pattaya she can still be had for a shag if you are willing to travel to Chaiyaphum.

If you know her well enough it isn't that hard to arrange. She is only elusive for those you don't know. -Swedeman007

How long has she been out of the scene in Patts now ?

As you say bumblebee most of my obsessions occurred when I was just getting into this lifestyle.

First was Benz from Bangkok. Her pictures were the first I discovered when I started trawling the net for ladyboy info and how I used to lust over them. When I finally decided I would like to take it further than looking at her pics I read she'd moved to London to work.

Another was one who called herself Likki or something similar and used to work in Cascades or Casanova. Looked for her but never found her.

Then there was Lusi Mustang although I must admit I made arrangements to meet her but lost my courage. 

I must admit I was in awe of some of these girls when I first entered the dark side.

I'll stop now as the list gets embarrassingly long.

• Upvote 1

As you say bumblebee most of my obsessions occurred when I was just getting into this lifestyle.

First was Benz from Bangkok. Her pictures were the first I discovered when I started trawling the net for ladyboy info and how I used to lust over them. When I finally decided I would like to take it further than looking at her pics I read she'd moved to London to work.

Another was one who called herself Likki or something similar and used to work in Cascades or Casanova. Looked for her but never found her.

Then there was Lusi Mustang although I must admit I made arrangements to meet her but lost my courage. 

I must admit I was in awe of some of these girls when I first entered the dark side.

I'll stop now as the list gets embarrassingly long.

I think this might be the same one Uncle, Likki/Richy from cascades back in the day.  An itch I managed to scratch. :winking0023:

post-106-0-64505200-1375106468_thumb.jpg

Yes that's the one bumblebee. Truth is, believe it or not, I was attracted to her because her facial features are similar to that of a Thai GG I did my balls over in Sydney. Dosen't have the same effect now, time has healed and probably better for me she stayed a fantasy.

I notice the mandatory stuffed toy animals.