What Are Your Exact Steps When Logging Into LBR

It's possible that the spontaneous logout some of our Members are having is because they login differently than other Members. Although all login methods should work, perhaps there is a problem with one specific login path.

So if you have some time would you please detail your Login Steps and tell us if you ever have Login or Logout issues?

When I bring up LBR I first get the page with the 4 cartoon ladies sipping champagne who are so passable they don't even look like transexuals.    :biggrin:

post-45-0-58354600-1373381817_thumb.png

Then I get to the Ladyboy Review Homepage that has Tiara as the featured ladyboy.

post-45-0-63599700-1373381844_thumb.png

I login and then the page looks like this:

post-45-0-47048700-1373381857_thumb.png

Then I click MESSAGE (in red) which brings me to the Forum:

post-45-0-19522900-1373381864_thumb.png

When I logout, I always logout from the Forum. where it says Sign Out above the green magnifying glass. I never use the logout from LBR.

Using this system, I never have any problems staying logged in.  YMWV.

I follow your steps pdogg except that the final one I click Forum on the toolbar rather than Message that you click.

I always leave via the Sign Out too.

Generally I have no problems, though a few times when I check the box and click Enter on the cartoon gals front page it has just frozen. I have to go away and try again later. That's happened maybe half a dozen times. Other than that no Login or Sign Out problems.

After I come to the greeting page with the 4 cartoons and the 'click here' to disclaimer thing.

I click ok to agree.

I click on forums tab.

THEN I log in and after the log in is successful, I bookmarked this page.

Now I never have to log in. It's wonderful. Just take me to where I need to be. This great forum!