For those in a GG relationship

I think many of the guys who post here, who have been in or still are in a relationship with an LB tend to keep that aspect of their life private. There are many trophy hunters out there who like nothing better than trying to hit on another guy's ladeee given half a chance.

I think many of the guys who post here, who have been in or still are in a relationship with an LB tend to keep that aspect of their life private. There are many trophy hunters out there who like nothing better than trying to hit on another guy's ladeee given half a chance.

Kind of what I figured but was interested nonetheless

• 2 weeks later...

You are very correct. I am in relationship and it became public a while back yet the Trophy Hunters seem content on trying to spoil the relationship. I would actually think that any guy would envy and have the respect of a person who publicly is involved with a LB. I can understand why many hide the fact but can't understand those who chose to try and ruin happiness between 2 people.

• Upvote 1

You are very correct. I am in relationship and it became public a while back yet the Trophy Hunters seem content on trying to spoil the relationship. I would actually think that any guy would envy and have the respect of a person who publicly is involved with a LB. I can understand why many hide the fact but can't understand those who chose to try and ruin happiness between 2 people.

I believe thats what they call "haters", I just call 'em dirtbag scum

• Upvote 1