Route 66 Bans Ladyboys

pdogg

This comes and goes in cycles - for a while Q-Bar was banning lbs, and so was CM2 in Novotel Siam Square. As time goes on, the rules will probably relax and known "good" lbs will be able to get back in, or someone may sue, as was the case in CM2, when they prevented an lb cosmetic company executive from going in.

Quite common at Thailand at times, as we all know.  The first time I ever saw this was at the Reggae Club on Samui when I was down there with an LB from Bangkok, 100% passable in every way and even with a farang!

As in, what possible harm could she cause? I was beyond incensed, I had seldom seen such blatant discrimination.

Some clubs use these blanket policies sometime, but as RX said they usually go away quickly.  A western doorman could never work at one of these places as they'd have a hard time spotting each and every LB coming in;  for the Thai's it's easy.

Just on principle I wouldn't want anything to do with a place where my date is not wanted. Imagine if your date was black and you were denied entry to a club in the West just because of that?  This is the same thing, tipping the doorman only encourages their evil discrimination policies.