how come there is no Pattaya section?

Guest JustSumGai

My guess is that about 75-85% of posts dealing with a city in Thailand are about Pattaya.  So in effect, our whole Thailand section is about Pattaya.

We started the Bangkok section because the Bangkok posts were getting lost amid all the Pattaya posts.  The Bangkok section has worked out well.

Guess there's many ways we could set up LBR.  We don't want too many sub forums because that's not easy for our members either.  It's a balancing act that we hope we're getting right.

Bangkok got one and it's not even the center of the ladyboy universe like Pattaya. 

Pattaya.. the centre of the Ladyboy Universe. Not sure about that anymore ...Cascades alone has 140 LBs on stage right now. The last time i was down there every Bar was empty

You only need to read the posts to realize a significant percentage are about Pattaya.

I agree with Tomcat - in terms of sheer numbers, Bangkok has always and will always have more lbs in p4p than Pattaya. In terms of cost though - it does have the edge being less expensive.

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok

well, I was thinking of action and cost, true. I just notice many of the big shots are basing in Pattaya lately. And yeah, cost is a factor. Every time I hit Bkk my wallet bleeds out. Sheer number per square is a factor too. There may be MORE in Bkk, but spread out...and I find many want fantasy pay. It's academic to me now, I found the future Mrs.  BB, she's a lot like Lynda at the sidewalk bar, without the arrogant Queen tude. And she's just north of Pattaya. So I am lookng for info on Pattaya from ladyboy lovers not neccesarily about where to get NAILED :).

• 2 months later...
Guest JustSumGai

You only need to read the posts to realize a significant percentage are about Pattaya.

I agree with Tomcat - in terms of sheer numbers, Bangkok has always and will always have more lbs in p4p than Pattaya. In terms of cost though - it does have the edge being less expensive.

yeah, numbers is only one part of it. Bkk IS expensive when you factor in getting around and "big city" prices and Snick nailed it on the other Pattaya section thread about crazy prices, others have noted the businesslike tude.  You get more warmth ordering a Big Mac. All in all, I've noticed a big shift to Patts. As to the above? an almost empty bar means more choice at lower cost no? Some of my favs in Bkk you almost have to make an appointment with. You can roll into the bar around 8 and she's already barfined.  

.You only need to read the posts to realize a significant percentage are about Pattaya.

Yeah, by about 50% :biggrin: