Pope Benedict XVI Will Resign

pdogg

These scumbags make me so pissed off, I don't know why I let it bother me so much....I guess 16 years of indoctrination and being told how special and important those guys with the white collar were, and then finding out when you are an adult it was all just a lie and a sham will do that to a person.

Yeah that will do it to you for sure. Same same for me. 

I attended my uncle's funeral two weeks ago. The family asked me to write and read the eulogy. I was close to my uncle and I had a tremendous amount of respect for him. As such I spent a lot of time composing the piece. Before the ceremony the parish priest explained the procedure and asked how long my eulogy would be. I told him approximately 10 minutes. He then curtly said it was too long and I should rewrite to shorten it to 4 or 5 minutes. This made me boil. I wanted to punch the fucker but I held my tongue and said I would do what I could.

When the eulogy time came I simply ignored the priest's request and proceeded to deliver the piece as originally written. I could see he was not please. But fuck him. What an insensitive prick. How dare he try to control a personal, emotion situation like that. Such gall.

The irony is when he took the pulpit to deliver his gospel lesson he went on and on and on. Suddenly time wasn't an issue. 

Anyway, don't get me going...

• Upvote 1

When the eulogy time came I simply ignored the priest's request and proceeded to deliver the piece as originally written. I could see he was not please. But fuck him. What an insensitive prick. How dare he try to control a personal, emotion situation like that. Such gall.

The irony is when he took the pulpit to deliver his gospel lesson he went on and on and on. Suddenly time wasn't an issue. 

Of course, when it's THEIR turn they will ramble on and on about some fairy tale nonsense, or ask the faithful to pony up some coin for the Pedophile Defense Fund.  Disgusting hypocrites, plain and simple....I used to think saying something like "fuck him" or anything negative about a priest or the Church would damn me to hell for sure, but now that I know there is no such place I like tooling on those assholes as much as possible, they aren't above the law and certainly not above our criticism.

You know Sam,  where I grew up is a very Catholic area.  In fact, I had 2 uncles on my Dad's side who were priests and I loved them very much, and as mentioned above I always respected anyone with a collar, it was just the way I was raised. My 8 brothers and sisters and myself [yes, large Irish Catholic family, we fit all the stereotypes] always went to church and even sunday school, and those damn priests scared the hell out of me half the time. Thankfully we couldn't afford parochial school for all of us or I would be even more damaged than I already am LOL.  Never molested, but for sure many sour memories of that whole period, until I was able to escape it all by 16 or 17 and just stopped going all together; my Mom and my Stepdad hardly even put up a fight.

My 2 uncles passed in the 80's......I am quite sure they were never involved in the disgusting aspects of what the Church later became, and I think it's probably best they passed on before all these revelations started coming out later on; it would have crushed them for sure.

• Upvote 1

Bookmaker's odds converted into probablities by Nate Silver's associate:

What Betting Markets Are Saying About the Next Pope

By MICAH COHEN

In Vatican City on Monday, the College of Cardinals will gather to decide on when to hold the papal conclave to select the next pope. There are no polls of the 115 cardinals who will vote in the conclave, and FiveThirtyEight is not making any predictions. But plenty of others are — notably, bookies and bettors.

Betting on the papal succession goes back centuries. In 1591, Pope Gregory XIV forbade Catholics from betting on the election of a pope or the length of pope’s term in office. According to Dr. Edward N. Peters, canonist at Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, however, Gregory’s edict was part of an older system of canon law that was abrogated in 1918 (which is not to say the Catholic Church would now recommend wagering on the next pope).

During the last conclave, in 2005, the oddsmakers did well. One day before Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger became Pope Benedict XVI, Frank Delaney, an Irish novelist and journalist, wrote in The New York Times, “if the smart money is telling it right, the next pope will be one of the following three men” — Joseph Ratzinger, Carlo Martini or Jean-Marie Lustiger.

This time around, international bookies like Paddy Power in Ireland have set odds on roughly 90 candidates, according to a list of betting lines compiled by Oddschecker.com (betting on the pope is illegal in the United States). Most of those candidates are long shots, and some are beyond long shots (including Bono, Oprah Winfrey and Lance Armstrong).

But at the top of the list, the bookmakers’ favorites are largely in line with analyses by Vatican experts. Oddschecker.com compiled the odds from 13 bookies. Here is a list of those odds — converted into probabilities and averaged — for the top 25 contenders as of 10:30 p.m. Sunday.

the current bookies favourite is Angelo Scola of Milan. As you would expect from an old school priest he has some interesting views on the causes of homosexuality 

According to the critics "the cardinal’s logic, in fact, seems to be that feminism is responsible for homosexuality, because the more women act like men, the more men are likely to want to have sex with other men."

Heard it said by a few guys that they felt drawn to LB's because they are more feminine than Western GG's

the current bookies favourite is Angelo Scola of Milan. As you would expect from an old school priest he has some interesting views on the causes of homosexuality 

According to the critics "the cardinal’s logic, in fact, seems to be that feminism is responsible for homosexuality, because the more women act like men, the more men are likely to want to have sex with other men."

Heard it said by a few guys that they felt drawn to LB's because they are more feminine than Western GG's

Ive said the same thing myself Kendo.......

Anyway,interestingly enough,what the heirarchy of the RC has done ,is to blame the abuse of children(of both sexes incidentally) on homosexuality!-This of course ,takes the onus of responsibility away from individual priests (and indeed the Church) and makes #homosexuality# responsible for it.....a shifting of the blame,akin to #the devil made him do it#.....also blaming homosexuality ignores the thousands of little girls raped by priests all over the world,certainly Ireland has had dozens of cases .......Pity there isn't a Hell,those fekkers would indeed burn.....

Breaking news......

White Smoke!

With a puff of white smoke from the chimney of the Sistine Chapel and to the cheers of thousands of rain-soaked faithful, a gathering of Catholic cardinals picked a new pope from among their midst on Wednesday. The name of the new pope, the 266th pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church, was not immediately promulgated.

A gathering of Catholic cardinals picked a new pope from among their midst on Wednesday — choosing the cardinal from Argentina, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, the first leader of the church ever chosen from South America.

The new pope, 76, who will be called Francis, the 266th pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church, is also the first non-European leader of the church in more than 1,000 years.

Ladyboy Review gets the word out quicker than the Catholic News Daily!
  • Upvote 1

See, the good news about having a new scumbag who is just as disgusting and dirty and close-minded and conservative as the last scumbag is that with stupid, fucking outdated quotes like the one below he will be turning off even MORE people from following the church....if that was even possible. Sure to come next; no birth control, celibacy and more shifting around of their buddies who like to have sex with young boys.

Damn, my fucking TV was hijacked by all this white smoke nonsense for the past few days, on every channel.....thankfully that's now over.....good riddance you assholes, go back inside your stupid fucking Taj Mahal-like palace that Jesus would have been embarrassed by and keep on covering up crimes, that's what you're best at.

post-107-0-78003800-1363223984_thumb.jpg

AHICOTPDL

This is great!!!

I can't help it and I know I will be damned forevermore but this sorry prick truly looks like Elmer Fudd and needs a cute Bugs with big red lips in a short skirt to give him a sloppy wet one on his beanie and a shove a stiff prick up his tight, pathetic, unenlightened arse.

Don't get me going... :biggrin:  

South African scumbag can apologize all he wants and ask for forgiveness, etc.....blah, blah, blah;  but he said what was on his mind and would stick by it if his pedophile pals in Vatican City didn't tell him to take it back;

http://news.yahoo.com/south-african-cardinal-apologizes-saying-paedophilia-not-crime-092511301.html

"I apologize sincerely and unreservedly to all who were offended by the botched interview, and especially to those who have been abused and need every help and support that the Church can give,"

Ahhh, yet more weird news coming from these freaks!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/keith-obrien-abuser-relationship_n_2928534.html

''Cardinal Keith O'Brien, the former head of the Roman Catholic church in Scotland who is accused of groping priests since the 1980s, was physically involved with one of his accusers for years.

The cardinal is hostile to gay rights, and has called homosexuality a "grotesque subversion"''

Unless, of course, *I* am doing it!

• Upvote 1

Dude, this POS is even worse than the Nazi before him. Seems the new pope was complicit in Argentina's US backed military junta that carried out mass murder and a shit load of other attrocities against it's own people. I guess they priced the right guy for the job.

Dude, this POS is even worse than the Nazi before him. Seems the new pope was complicit in Argentina's US backed military junta that carried out mass murder and a shit load of other attrocities against it's own people. I guess they priced the right guy for the job.

Yes......and more will be revealed in time.I see the Vaticanspin machine has gone into overdrive and we're now being told he's actually a man of the people,how he hates pomp and ceremony(he wont wear the red shoes!),and how he believes ina church of the poor....yeah and I'll believe it when the RC Church starts selling some of its vast treasures to alleviate that poverty!  .....I aint holding my breath on that one....