Do You Like Ladyboys Wearing Boots

pdogg

I love them wearing boots i was with Candy from O and we were sitting in one of the boothes in their anyway cock out then she starts to slap me around the face and tells me to suck her cock, well who am i to say no, she then says wait a min and pops off to the back of the bar and comes back wearing boots and carrying a whip!!! WTF she was getting away to much into it and it freaked me out abit,I said not to night baby finished my drink and stuck 500baht down her bar then licked one of her boots gave her a wink and a smile............and fecked off down the road to Sensations..............maybe it was a night i missed but if i had got her back to the loom am sure she would have tore me apart.............Regards Garry 8P:huh:

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Indeed. Sounds like Tel's kinda gal.

I'm not into boots myself. OK in images, a bit erotic there. But in the flesh I suffer from foot fetish sindrome, so like to see them lil toze bare, and taste the taste and smell the smell.

I reckon BigTel will be sending you a PM for her number Garry. :winking0023:  :girl_devil:

Indeed. Sounds like Tel's kinda gal.

I'm not into boots myself. OK in images, a bit erotic there. But in the flesh I suffer from foot fetish sindrome, so like to see them lil toze bare, and taste the taste and smell the smell.

Just had me smiling thinking back to when I acted out a scene from the Movie "A Fish called Wanda".  I took a Lady from Champion a go-go back around 1996, She was wearing boots whilst dancing and looked great.

Got back to my room, we undressed and I asked Her to just wear Her boots, I had the CD soundtrack of the movie playing in the background, I then pushed Her back onto the Bed slid a boot off, inhaled and exhaled into the boot, then hit myself with the boot repeated this with the second boot and pounced onto Her, well we laughed like crazy and simply had a great time.

One of those magic moments that I will never forget.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1