Pattaya Perverts Other Party @ Famous Bar

C Wombat

All,

You are all invited to the 'Pattaya Perverts Other Party' (PPOP) @ Famous Bar on 30 Jan 2011. B)

Pig Roast and Food Provided...even cake

The Party starts from 8pm (20:00)

Sponsored by luminaries from other Forums such as the great 'Alaskan Bear', 'Deepthroat', 'Dicko' (myself), 'El_hefe' and 'Texasmac'

The event maybe followed by another special event TBA later. Hope to see you all there.

As a side, don't forget the 'Gathering Of The Clan' mega party at Pooks on Soi 6 on 4 Feb 11...should be even bigger.

• Upvote 1

SS, no it was something very valuable. I use it very time I log in here. Sounds like you certainly belong at the PPOP. :lol:

AB, do you know where Sindy is nowadays? She is still at EZY?

If the party turns into a fizzer we'll have heaps of girls, booze n food to ourselves mate! :D

Oh and Merry Xmas its morning of the 25th here!

sindy well i think at famous maybe. it will be a karl party no fizzer . but if it falls apart i will gladly take all the girls to a short time room and let them tie me up and abuse me over and over . just my way of taking it for the team.

4:41 am dec/25 Merry Christmas

Dicko,

Is it animal, vegetable, or mineral?

Guys, my guess is we'll have a light turnout, but it will be fun nonetheless. Maybe even more so as we won't be overrun with wankers!

I hear the "high season" is abysmal this year, so the girls and clubs will be even more appreciative than normal to see our smiling faces.

Only 1 month now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...