18 hours in Tokyo

Rukki

Thanks guys- 

I did make it to the Harajuku area, but it was late and it was shut down around 9pm. It was 0 degrees celsius, maybe not a good time for hanging outside. 

But the fashion of the day all over Tokyo is short shorts or mini skirts and thigh high boots. Fucking hot Japs walking around everywhere in the area I ended up in (Shibuya). The good news is I walked into a club, late and drunk already. There was lots of new-halfs and lots of college age girls. Not really sure what was going on, but 2 new halfs I tried to talk to COMPLETELY blew me off. Then I was at the bar and asked this hot little spinner (girl) if she wanted a drink. She said ok and for my friend too? I said sure.

So the bartender pours 2 shots with hardly any vodka and a lot of soda and I got my vodka soda drink. I had been paying 500 yen( about $6) all night for these drinks, which is not a bad price, then after I bought us a round, I hand 5000 yen to the bartender and I get back 500 yen. WTF!!! I hold the 500 yen coin in my hand and stare in disbelief wondering how drunk I am or if I am really getting ripped off, then it get even better. The 2 girls cheers with me down their shots of 2000 yen soda water and walk away. 

I didn't get it. Are they lady drinks or something? 

I wasn't buying anymore drinks in that club. 

So I stumble to my hotel and pass out. Forgot to set the alarm and missed my flight. Another $250 change my flight and & $100 fine for staying in Japan over 24 hours! 

All that being said, I fucking love Tokyo! Clean and vibrant and the girls are the hottest on the planet IMHO! Gonna plan a trip and do some research first so I don't get fucked for lady-drinks again. 

• 9 months later...

I didn't get it. Are they lady drinks or something? 

yes they are.. same in Hong Kong where im just leaving.. a lady drink is 50 USD and thats the cheaper end... last night they would not let me in the club as i defered  night before to buy a ladydrink..the goon on the door said private party and cant come in. Although i have spent plenty last week on the girls

fuck them all. I think ill stick to the normal bars as any type of sex club here means they will try to take the skin of your feet and shirt off your back .. unless you stay in and watch TV and the only Eng channels are FOX news and some Ozzie newscast in my hotel

• Upvote 1

... I am heading to nana now.

Lucky bastard.

Wish I was present as your foot soldier. Would love to drive you there in your magic pumpkin carriage. I would do my best to rescue you before the 2am closing hour/bewitching curse when all diminishes into more street car stalls, more beer, and more of the that wonderful debilitating nonsense we seek.  

Hail Cesar.  :biggrin: