Interesting FMs we meet in the scene

bumblebee

Up until my first time in Pattaya in Oct. '07, I was a bit of a lone LB hunter in Los. Since I started hanging out in Pattaya more and more, I have been lucky to meet and get to know more and more guys from the forums. All have been friendly, easy to get on with gents, and fortunately I have not met any oddballs that I really wanted to avoid.

Along with the many guys I have met, some stand out as real characters, legends is the current word I see bandied about a lot. Funny enough many of the guys I have in mind, happen to be FMs here, you know who you are. But who is the one character that stands out most amongst this fine group of distinguished gentlemen in my mind. I am not basing this choice on him being a better friend than the rest, albeit we do get on very well, but solely on the shock value of meeting this particular character.

I was introduced to/ warned about, take your pick, this FM by Shanksie. He mentioned to me one evening we were meeting FM x in La Bamba, but to brace myself, as this guy will shock me with his tales from the word go. Well he was not wrong. It is not every day when you meet someone that besides giving his name, in the same breath he lunges into a blow by suck account of his latest deviant encounter, before allowing you to give him your name in reply.

So without further delay, and I am sure many of you know to whom I am referring, I would say BigTel is the one FM that guarantees shock value and leaves a lasting impression on first encountering him. Legend lol.

So which FMs stick out with you guys on first meeting them?

Has I initially interpreted BB's question WRONGLY I'm editing this line to read, "FM's I'd like to meet from the LBR website... KenW, Khun Lefty, Sam, JaiDee & the Hound!.. Aghhhhhhh.. What a fuckin' waste of time!

I'm actually a lone hunter by nature who has a rule doesn't take to pack hunting very well. The fraternal, Rugby club, monging & trophy finding nature of this activity leaves me cold!.. But I do relish teaming up with the odd 'like minded' from time to time for a spot of nuisance making, deviant banter & drinking. I'm a talker & walker & I enjoy the’ crack’, pure & simple.

I only joined my first LB forum very late last May because I was desperately trying to find information about one of my very dearest LB friends' who'd just passed away!.. Anyway, apart from an ignored post about her, I didn't post again until late July, so whilst an old hand on the scene, forums are still a quirky new culture for me... But in spite of that many BM's wanted to meet me, but to be perfectly honest it was usually a bit of a chore for me, except for a few exceptions, one of whom I'm really looking forward to meeting in Patts at the end of the month!

Anyhow, Ken's one of the more colourful characters who I'd really like to meet in the flesh (so to speak) & it's such a shame that we sadly missed each other by a few days on his last visit.

We were actually proudly expelled from the last 'site' together, same day, same time (related & unrelated reasons)!... Both having to be dragged out of the door kicking, punching & swearing as we went!

I sort of look at it like a job of work, 'Anyone can leave a job, but it takes a fucking good man to get sacked'!!

Ken's got three brains!.. He's kinky as fuck & he doesn't care who knows it & he doesn't give a fuck what he says either (you just don't know him yet, he's on his best behaviour... As I am too)!!!.. And he's 'self effacing' to the point of being depreciating, which to me indicates buckets full of natural charm!

He's given myself & a lot of other BM's a lot of really good & enlightening belly laughs!.. We corresponded inside & outside of the old forum & I liked him that much that I've even fitted him up with an old LBGF before now!

I'd like to meet Khun Lefty & Sam too!.. A day out with Khun Lefty quite intrigues me at the mo... And I'm quite sure that I'd really enjoy sitting down & having a long chat with JaiDee, I'm certain that would be as informative as it would be entertaining!

I'd like to meet 'The Hound too', but he's gonna have to leave my mate 'the mamasan' alone! :hair:

BB... I still haven't forgiven you for not replying to my lovely, flattering post praising your B/W photography. :crazy:

I agree with you BB about Big Tel. Definitely one of the most interesting people I've ever met. Totally honest and you will know you stand with him and I like that quality in a person a lot. Could just sit and chat for hours with Tel anytime.

Just to be different since you mentioned Tel already though, I would say for naming just one interesting FM I've met it would be Anthony70. He is totally cool in every way and I always enjoy hanging with him any chance I get. He has a great sense of humor, interesting tales to tell, and never ever boring. First time I met him I felt like I'd known him for years. When at Corner Bar with Anthony, hours seemed like minutes.

I must give honorable mention too though to Janabiyah. I've always enjoyed immensely days spent with him and there has never been a kinder, gentler and yet more humorous, upbeat soul in my experience than Janabiyah.

Oh shit BB, I thought you meant...

'Which FM's would you like to meet from here'??.. Sorry, fucked up again & I've written this lot about FM's I'd like to meet specifically from here... For nothing... And I had work to be getting on with!... Now I feel silly

I agree with you BB about Big Tel. Definitely one of the most interesting people I've ever met. Totally honest and you will know you stand with him and I like that quality in a person a lot. Could just sit and chat for hours with Tel anytime.

Just to be different since you mentioned Tel already though, I would say for naming just one interesting FM I've met it would be Anthony70. He is totally cool in every way and I always enjoy hanging with him any chance I get. He has a great sense of humor, interesting tales to tell, and never ever boring. First time I met him I felt like I'd known him for years. When at Corner Bar with Anthony, hours seemed like minutes.

I must give honorable mention too though to Janabiyah. I've always enjoyed immensely days spent with him and there has never been a kinder, gentler and yet more humorous, upbeat soul in my experience than Janabiyah.

Certainly 2 of the good guys. Anthony is one colourful character, and a laugh a minute with his unique takes on life etc. Janabiyah is such an easy guy to get on with, relaxing and laid back.

Pondering this question, what strikes me is how "normal" the guys I meet seem to be. I do remember specific moments that stand out in my mind such as Dieter standing like the Statue of Liberty with his fist up a girl at XZone, actually lots of good XZone moments, Khun Lefty screaming at the referees during football games, and Bumblebee's parting act on the way out of Stringfellows. :clapping:

To answer the question perhaps the most interesting/funiest guy I met only once at Sally's. APerry/Fuckstick is a laugh a minute, a trully funny guy, a real livewire. :D

But so many great friends passing through town, a bunch just left, a couple leaving soon, but more on the way. :drinks:

Pondering this question, what strikes me is how "normal" the guys I meet seem to be. I do remember specific moments that stand out in my mind such as Dieter standing like the Statue of Liberty with his fist up a girl at XZone, actually lots of good XZone moments, Khun Lefty screaming at the referees during football games, and Bumblebee's parting act on the way out of Stringfellows. :clapping:

To answer the question perhaps the most interesting/funiest guy I met only once at Sally's. APerry/Fuckstick is a laugh a minute, a trully funny guy, a real livewire. :D

But so many great friends passing through town, a bunch just left, a couple leaving soon, but more on the way. :drinks:

Haha that brings back a great memory of a fun night in Stringfellows. One of the great things about being based there is the passing characters no doubt. You're a lucky man PD.

Kip certainly fell out of my good graces that night. She gives BB a free little taste as he goes out the door, then when I left right behind him, there is no free taste or offer of same, she just sticks her hand out for a tip. No tips from Lefty tonight deary. Or any other night after that. I didn't really care if I got a free slurp of her cock or not. But to just beg for a tip for totally nothing left a bad taste in my mouth. I'd had no interaction at all with her in the bar that night.

Kip btw, and it's a pity, looks to be one of the lbs who is becoming follicly-challenged

Without exception I think all of the BMs/FMs I've had the great pleasure of meeting so far have all been interesting and special characters. For the most part they have been very kind and generous with their time and knowledge. Some of them were very easy to connect with, while others required more time and patience. I have fond memories of many of them and look forward to forging more in the future.

I don't know if I have any that really show it, but it seems to me she has more forehead than when I first met her. Not as much that it's thinning as it is hairline recession. Could also be it is not as much as it seems to me, since nobody else has mentioned noticing it

Kip certainly fell out of my good graces that night. She gives BB a free little taste as he goes out the door, then when I left right behind him, there is no free taste or offer of same, she just sticks her hand out for a tip.

Sorry I forgot to mention, after tasting her delights, I whispered in her ear I am a bit short, but Lefty will sort you out with a tip. :money:

Just pulling your leg Khun L. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I have met most of the fm's from this site,but only had a too brief conflab with big tel one day,so don't really know him.I was very impressed when I found out he was a fluent thai speaker.....i'd like to meet ken w also,and i want lung to do me one of his cartoons sometime....I'd like to meet jaidee also,I remember a thread he did on his experience of ayahuasca (on the tlf forum)which I found fascinating.

I have met some great guys since I joined these ladyboy forums...its a great club to be a member of,and long may it continue.

• Upvote 1

I have met only Lefty, and BB from this forum

I'm really a very shy chap :rolleyes:

but I hope to meet a few more on my next trip :)

And it was a pleasure to meet you Giz that afternoon in Cork. An afternoon of drinking and banter with a fine FM, followed in the evening with a drunken bedtime fumble with a PI ladyboy nurse, wish Ireland was like that more often. :notfair:

I have met many fine guys on my travels , many who will be friends for life and who I love dearly . :air_kiss:

I won't name anyone but I will confirm that they come from Ireland , Wales , Scotland , a certain part of England and New York :notfair:

A certain shout goes out to a lovely guy who rarely posts on forums but is always around and lives most of the year in Pattaya who posts (occasionally )as ericeric , a great guy , a boxing coach who is a font of knowledge and a generally interesting guy to spend an few hours with .

And it was a pleasure to meet you Giz that afternoon in Cork. An afternoon of drinking and banter with a fine FM, followed in the evening with a drunken bedtime fumble with a PI ladyboy nurse, wish Ireland was like that more often. :notfair:

So you had a menage a trois with Gizmo and a lb nurse? How about some pics? I think we'd all like to see Gizmo giving ya the ol' pile driver. Hmmm, then again on second thought, maybe not so good an idea having such images burned into our memory banks. 55555 :spiteful:

So you had a menage a trois with Gizmo and a lb nurse? How about some pics? I think we'd all like to see Gizmo giving ya the ol' pile driver. Hmmm, then again on second thought, maybe not so good an idea having such images burned into our memory banks. 55555 :spiteful:

Gizmo and I parted company after copious pints and I had to face the PI nurse all alone. No photos of the encounter sadly.

Lot's of genuinely real nice guys out there and even a couple of girls whom I have met from the forum since I made my internet forums debut in 2004.

When out and about in Bangkok or Pattaya I am as happy in my own company as I would be with other members however,there are three or four FM's who's movements I check on before making plans to visit Los just in case they are able to make the gig as well, time with them is always awesome & quite hilarious.

I'm talking about Dirtyfinger, Mickey_O, Slappy and Voodoo.

Away from Thailand I was also in Rio last November and Viking with his local knowledge and Portuguese language skills meant my learning curve was swift and steep.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bit late coming, but as I've been throwing a fair amount of abuse about on 'that other thread', I think it's probably about time that I balanced things out a little & said something nice... So here goes...

I've not long been back from Pattaya where I took the opportunity to meet up with a few FM's from this site, namely Lefty, Siam Sam & of course his eminence the Monsignor PDogg, who I'd already imposed myself upon beforehand on a previous sojourn (thanks for being so incredibly liberal with your Benmore's man)!

What a lovely bunch, I had a great time chatting & I kept going back to the Corner Bar for more, (in spite of it most definitely not being my end of town)!.. But then it’s the people that make a place, isn't it... I even hung around after everyone had left & got toughly pissed with the governor on his outrageously expensive imported wine (he was a very funny & quite lovely too)!

Lefty is most definitely one of the most interesting FM's I think most of you are ever going to get a chance to meet! We shared a somewhat twisted wit & way of looking at this world, plus the big fella’ most definitely has a charm all of his own!.. Everybody loves a gentle giant. What a shame he was off to the Philippines the next day, I would have loved him to have hung around!

Sam has the pose & demeanour of an old fashioned style of gent (in spite of not looking like one) & that's always appealed to me! I went back to the corner bar two or three times for a chat & Sam was always gracious enough to hang around & indulge me for much longer than he should have. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations, especially about ‘old school’ animation!

Anyway, I'd most definitely look forward to meeting up with Khun Lefty or Sam again, anytime!.. And of course PDogg too. :hi:

Merci beaucoup for your kind and generous words Mr. Lung. I too enjoyed our time together and look forward to doing it again in the not too distant future. I have never been to Chiang Mai but would like to get there soon. Hopefully you can show me around one evening.

Merci beaucoup for your kind and generous words Mr. Lung. I too enjoyed our time together and look forward to doing it again in the not too distant future. I have never been to Chiang Mai but would like to get there soon. Hopefully you can show me around one evening.

In my honorary capacity as 'Our man in Chiang Mai', it would be a pleasure Sam, just PM me a little while before you get here & I'll make sure I've got some clothes on. :hi:

Play your cards right Bigboy & I might even pick you up from the airport.