Masturbation fun facts and stats.

Lefty

"4 out of 10 women prefer masturbation to sex".

I am with them, for sure. It's cheaper, easier, can do it whenever we want, no one has to see you make that goofy face and hear the weird noises when you finally give it up, and no uncomfortable feelings in trying to get someone to leave your hotel room.

Hell, after I passed 45 or so I noticed that half the time I was having sex with someone in Thailand, whether a Thai or a Scandinavian tourist, I had to pull out my dick to jack off anyway, after 30 minutes or so of hardcore sweating and hard work. I finally realized all I had to do was cut out the middle-woman and could save myself a lot of trouble.

There's something very relaxing about having sex with yourself. You don't have to please anybody but yourself.

I guess that's part of the appeal of P4P sex. In theory, you pay and you don't have to worry too much about the needs of your partner.

But I think in practice we are concerned with the feelings and comfort of our P4P partner aiming for a shared experience.

Masturbation?......... at least its sex with someone you love!

I remember once lying for what seemed like hours next to the frigid woman i 'd married....eventually I tugged one off ,and when i was about to cum, kneeling up on the bed,very quietly so as not to disturb her,then jizzed all over her hair!

She slept on,blissfully unaware........maybe one of the best cums of my life......

I wonder what she thought next day when she came to brush her hair?.......

• Upvote 2

Masturbation?......... at least its sex with someone you love!

I remember once lying for what seemed like hours next to the frigid woman i 'd married....eventually I tugged one off ,and when i was about to cum, kneeling up on the bed,very quietly so as not to disturb her,then jizzed all over her hair!

She slept on,blissfully unaware........maybe one of the best cums of my life......

I wonder what she thought next day when she came to brush her hair?.......

Thanks for sharing that story Willy. The best laugh I've had in a while. :happy0065: