Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

Damn, why weren't all these beauties on staff when I had my birthday party in January! :)

Oh well, it's always something new. And good to see Famous is back to it's old high standards when it comes to the beauties. Try to keep them there until I return in January Lita!

So... who is this beauty? She looks familiar but I cannot put a name to the face.

post-75-038528700 1307604133.jpg

Damn, why weren't all these beauties on staff when I had my birthday party in January! :)

Oh well, it's always something new. And good to see Famous is back to it's old high standards when it comes to the beauties. Try to keep them there until I return in January Lita!

So... who is this beauty? She looks familiar but I cannot put a name to the face.

That's Guess DT.

Famous Bar is not just for the nightime.

It's a nice place to catch a beer buzz in the afternoon. :drinks:

Or maybe upstairs with the ladyboy dujuor, pardon my French.

What time is Famous opening these days Lita? I've been away in Cambodia for too long.

As I tell you in the begin of this month: The Famous Girlz go on roadtrip again on June 24th. We go to Kanchanaburi. Everybody is welcome to join us. We leaving Famous Bar on June 24th at 5.00am and we'll be back Saturday 25th June about 3.00pm. You can call Famous Bar or come in for make sure you have a seat. Price per person is 2000 Bath.

Lita

see you soon in Famous Bar soi VC

Famous Bar open 2pm everyday,

Lita

Can you please tell me which Staff are on in the afternoons Lita

Having been to the Famous Bar myself I agree with PDogg that it would be a great place to chill and have a beer in the afternoon :drinks: , and maybe even a nap ;)

• Upvote 1

Can you please tell me which Staff are on in the afternoons Lita

Having been to the Famous Bar myself I agree with PDogg that it would be a great place to chill and have a beer in the afternoon :drinks: , and maybe even a nap ;)

Those afternoon cold ones make me a tad drowsy also. :hi: