Pattaya: The First Time

bumblebee

"I think this is it here, quick hit the bell button" I said to Baklaboy as the baht bus approached Mike's Mall on Beach Road. The bus pulled up, we grabbed our luggage awkwardly from the standing frame at the back of the bus, gave the driver the 40 B and off up the soi along the side of Mike's we scampered with 2 names for directions, Kiss Restaurant and Soi Diana.

Passing the fruit sellers on the left between Mike's and Second road, we scanned for Kiss. "Ah, there it it over there, and that must be Soi Diana" Baklaboy informed me in his best Kenneth Williams voice.

We made our way wide eyed up along our new surroundings, trying to take it all in. It was late afternoon, the bars were half full already, and we were looking for a room. Finally we saw the Sawasdee whatever guest house and asked if they had two rooms. "Yes mister" came the reply, "Correct answer" I thought..

We payed the rate, headed up to the rooms, dropped off our bags and I said to myself "Welcome to Pattaya"

5 years ago this week, but I remember it like it's only yesterday. I can recall that first proper day in Pattaya so clearly and it does not seem like half a decade ago, so much has happened there in the meantime.

I had been coming to Thailand for 5 years already at that point, damn I had even lived in Bkk for the best part of 2 years but this was my first time hitting Pattaya, forum savvy, and boy was I going to make the most of it. I had Rossco's famous bar map printed out, legend, and off Baklaboy and I went exploring this new frontier on his rented bike.......

Sitting here at home tonight, waiting patiently for my flight next week, back to all the good friends (cheers guys) I have made since jumping off that baht bus in October '07 I have to smile to myself and think how lucky I have been to discover this whole damn thing.

Anyway getting to the point, what are your memories of arriving in Pattaya for the first time?

First visit ... came from Bangkok on a whim, wanted to see what the fuss was about. Stayed at Queen Victoria on Soi 6, it was a Maka Buka day, all bars closed, only f-uglies around, went out and looked for some fun, found none, ending up getting laid but it was terrible, her pussy stunk, I got assaulted by a LB on Soi 6/1, I scurried back to Bangkok the next day, didn't return to Pattaya for 3 years. :hi:

Newbie to LOS last year..6 days Bangkok had a "ball" very mixed GG's & LB's......loved Dear from Guess Bar.......6 days Phuket everything went haywire.....BF a girl thinking she was a LB.......still ok tho but not what I was there for.........drugged in a disco out for 36 hours then another 36 hours to think straight...........BF gorgeous girl from C&D s.....must be safe......not allowed into the hotel...under age "Gulp" so give up and leave for Pattaya via BKK........gr8 Taxi service from BKK www.24transportations.com........Yae the guys name.

Arrive Pattaya kinda jaded and had seen an advert for the adult hotel Penthouse so go there and book in.Over the top decor but great in room and on site facilities........people I met in BKK said I should nt go to Pattaya.......but had read to much on LBP not to experience it.

Wandered around walking street.......my first impressions being that it is just another Bangla Rd but so much bigger.Eventually go back to try Obsessions......LBChase's pics had me keen to see the talent.Did not realize that Kitten club and Obssessions and stage...........anyway went in the Obssessions side.Shown to a table and ordered a drink from a service girl.whilst she was getting it this cute GG or LB I wasn't sure comes off the stage to get my attention......next thing service girl comes back and is pissed off with the cutie and they start arguing.anyway they take the argument to the back out of sight.Next thing Candy or as she called herself that night Monique comes and sits with me.really professional in every way..have a couple of drinks and the free one...obviously buy Candy LD's.BF Candy who is so good that she makes me cum quicker than any of the other 7 GG's Or LB's i had been with since arriving in LOS.

To be continued...........

• Upvote 1

The first time in Pattaya is like no other experience I have had. I’d been to Thailand once before. It was mainly a tourist excursion with a side trip to Guess Bar, back when it was in its old location in the high rise across the road. I fell in love with the well-equipped Eats who pummeled me in the bedroom then invited me to join her for Loy Krathong and a bit of sightseeing, but that is another story. My first Pattaya experience was much different.

I was itching to get back to the Kingdom and had to wait a whole year. It seemed like a decade before I was wheels up again. The butterflies in my stomach were swarming and I was even more nervous than my first trip. This time it wasn’t about visiting temples. I knew what I was going to do, yet I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

I was a little more active poster on the forums back then, though not by much. I posted that I was heading to Pattaya in November and wanted to meet other board members. Only one guy replied, told me to PM him when I arrived. I was pretty shocked, figuring a few more board members might be willing to show a newbie around. I wasn’t sure I could handle the onslaught to the senses that I had been told to expect in Pattaya.

I checked into the Pattaya Bay Resort, which was the place for LB lovers at the time and sent my contact a PM. Within minutes I had a PM back, he was down the hall from me an invited me for a beer. A bit skeptical about meeting people off some internet forum, I shored myself and headed down the hall. After a quick knock on the door I was greeted by the smiling face of Petesie, beer in one hand the other outstretched for a warm greeting.

We sat and chatted for a bit, downing a beer as we got to know each other. After the beer was finished and the small talk exhausted, he suggested we go on a wander. My life has not been the same since.

We hit every ladyboy bar there was from Soi Bukahow to Soi 6 and back to Walking Street. It was a fantastic day. I was younger, thinner, and handsomer, and fresh meat to the girls. Or at least that's how I like to remember it. I had so much attention that I didn’t know what to do with myself. It was like a fantasy come true. Like being dropped into an adult Disney Land. He introduced me to not only the bars, but to many other board members who I now consider friends. It was an amazing trip. I’m not sure to love him or curse him, because since that trip my life back home has never matched up. I was hooked.

I can’t believe that was seven years ago. The gravity pulling me back to the land of skin and sin is as strong as ever. For some reason it is even stronger these days. Maybe because I know I can’t get back there for a while. Enjoy your trips to the fullest lads.

• Upvote 1

My upcoming trip will be my fifth but it's so hard for me to believe that the first time I went to Pattaya was only two years ago.

I'd been in a bad relationship for around four years that wasn't going anywhere. Every few months I'd walk away from it and vow it was over but within a few weeks we'd be back together. I was never happy with the situation and to be honest it was having a very negative effect on me.

After years of no contact I'd gotten back in touch with my dad and we were getting on well. He could see the endless cycle I was going through and also the effect it was having.

He'd been to Pattaya himself a few times before and so the next time me and Angie split up he told me he'd paid for my airfare to Thailand as an early birthday present.

I as very excited at the prospect and signed up with a couple of forums in order to try and learn everything I could about the scene before I went. At the end of October as I walked out of Bangkok airport to find a taxi for Pattaya I thought I knew exactly what to expect from the experience, boy I was wrong...

It all got off to a strange start when I first left my room on Soi Chaiyapoom. I walked a few minutes down to Soi Buakhow and almost immediately a scooted pulled up and I heard "Don't I know you from somewhere?". It was friend of mine from England who I'd lost track of a few years ago who was now living in Pattaya.

I also remember the first bar I went into I was confused as a girl immediately grabbed onto me as I walked in and and didn't let go of me until I left.

Over the next ten days I had an assortment of LT's, ST's and massages, an afternoon at Devil's Den, poisoned myself by accidentally drinking cleaning fluid, went to see the Buddha on the hill, got a couple of tattoos and fell in love (yeah, I know).

I suppose looking back now the morning of my fifth day there was a pivotal moment when I was out walking and was grabbed by a ladyboy. As much as I politely declined and tried to get away she would not let go and continued to offer her services while molesting me. I finally broke free after what was probably only a minute but seemed more like an hour. As I walked away flushed and embarrassed I suddenly realised I had a hard on. I quickly found somewhere to sit to collect my thoughts and after trying to make sense of what just happened and wrestling with the idea of actually going back to her, I decided against it.

Still the seed had been planted by her (so to speak) and my curiosity would continue to naggingly grow over the next six months until I returned to Thailand.

So, my first time sure was a roller-coaster (as always) but at the time that trip felt like the best ten days of my life. It really had such an effect on me and I'll truly never be the same again.

Back in the UK, I never went back to my ex. The last contact I had from her was a text calling me a 'fucking evil man'. That last knife in the back kinda got to me for a while but I think 'finally happy man' would have been more appropriate.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

First visit ... came from Bangkok on a whim, wanted to see what the fuss was about. Stayed at Queen Victoria on Soi 6, it was a Maka Buka day, all bars closed, only f-uglies around, went out and looked for some fun, found none, ending up getting laid but it was terrible, her pussy stunk, I got assaulted by a LB on Soi 6/1, I scurried back to Bangkok the next day, didn't return to Pattaya for 3 years. :hi:

What year was this Eyemahk?

Anyway getting to the point, what are your memories of arriving in Pattaya for the first time?

Ah, therein lies the beauty of the Trip Report. I'm always telling guys to write TRs, especially on their first visit, so they can remember clearly years later. Here's my entry from January 2008:

Brothers, I have been to the mountain top, and I have seen the Promised Land. It is called Pattaya. Fu**ing A, THIS is what I've been looking for. I'm currently sitting at the computer in my room (Presidential Suite) here at the Pattaya Bay Resort, it's 2am on Thursday morning, the 45" high def plasma big screen has CNN on (first good cable I've had in a week so I'm getting my news fix!) and all is well in my little world.

I hopped on the 4:30 Asia Air flight from Phuket to BKK, then had the PBR arrange transport from there. I was a little pissed as the girl on the phone couldn't speak English worth a shit and she kept saying "go to door T" and I'd say "Tee or Three?" and she'd say "Yes, T." Might as well have been "Who's on First" for all the sense it made. I figured she meant door three and went there but no driver no sign. It took 3 calls and a threat that if the driver didn't find ME in the next 5 minutes I was arranging my own transport before she finally had him come to where I was. Arrived at the PBR at about 8pm, and spent a while doing a thorough unpacking. I've been living out of my suitcase knowing that I'd have to repack every 3 days, so finally being able to unpack and know I'll be in one place for 2 weeks is really a relief.

My only complaint about this room so far: the safe is way too small (why scrimp on something so silly when the rest of the room is pretty dang nice) and there's not tub in the bathroom. Oh, and the mouse/keyboard aren't worth a shit, and the printer's out of ink, but those are minor and easily remedied complaints. Other than that it's a great room and close to the action.

Once I got done unpacking it was 9pm. I wandered out front, through the Avenue Mall, grabbed an espresso at the Starbucks (yeah!) and onto 2nd Road. Then I cut through a side soi and ended up on Beach Road. If I go to the left I eventually hit Walking Street; to the right I'll eventually reach Soi 6. Anyone laying odds which direction I chose? Within 2 minutes of walking down Beach Road I knew that this was my personal vision of Heaven. This is where I was MEANT to be. I was so glad I'd done BKK and PHUKET as a prelude to this, as for me - I'd have been totally let down doing either of them after seeing Patts. It's the old "how do you keep them down on the farm once they've seen gay Paris?" chestnut.

I asked some fat German "how do I get to Soi 6" (sounds like the set up for a bad joke, eh - "How do you get to Broadway? - Practice Practice Practice!") and he said "Yah, it's about 30 minutes way down that way". I was there in about 10 and I wasn't jogging or anything. Turning into the Soi of Rapture I felt like I'd finally gotten to the LOS that I'd imagined from the beginning of my fantasy.

I headed down and when I saw Hi Boss on my right, there was no hesitation, I walked up and greeted the girls, then walked in and sat down in the back corner like I owned the place. I was swarmed, and within 2 minutes I had 6 Ladyboys of various cuteness surrounding me - 1 on either side and 4 crowded around standing in front, a couple stroking my hard member through my shorts.

One of them said "I want to suck your cock" and I said "Yes, SOMEBODY is going to suck my cock!" The LB to my right had fairly good english skills and kept pestering me to immediately take her and I said "No, I kind of fancy that one back there" and pointed to a slim beautiful cutie with nice big breasts. I beckoned her over and motioned for her to take the place of the LB sitting next to me on the right, and some sort of catfight ensued because this Ladyboy (the one I wasn't interested in) had taken a territorial view of me since she'd been the first to sit down. I'd been very clear with her from the beginning, telling her no, I wasn't going to go with her and was going to have a drink and look over all the girls, and telling her again a couple of times after that that I was interested in other girls and wasn't going to go with her.

It was a little bizarre but not my problem. The cutie (named "Wan") sat down next to me and began deeply kissing me while rubbing off an invisible stain I'd not noticed was apparently on the front of my shorts. I still have this little throng of Ladyboys, my own little Ladyboy scrum, and inquired how much it cost to take 2 girls. "600 baht" was the response, so I told Wan "you chose 2nd girl, up to you" and she chose a femboy named "Oy". After I paid the bar we headed through the curtain to the short time rooms upstairs and the Amazon that I'd turned down got in front of me and said she would not let me go upstairs. I took it in good humor but when she showed no signs of yielding I actually physically pulled her out of the door way so I could get past her.

Up in the room as we were beginning to disrobe there was a bang on the door, and there she was again! Wan went with her (apparently to talk to the manager) and I never did find out what the fuck her problem was, but as I told Wan, if I had ANY intention of coming back and barfining that girl at a later date, she'd certainly closed the door on that ever happening!

After disrobing the girls gave me a towel. The sign on the door in the short time room was a clear warning to take all valuables with you when you shower, so I hauled my pants with me and did the quick shower thing, then back to the room where a great time was had by all. And yes, I even got so turned on by Wan that I tried giving her a little tug as I wanted her to feel as turned on as I did, but again I just don't think it works for me. Imagine this - you're with a girl who you want to have suck you - and because she cares about you she tries - but you can tell she really doesn't enjoy it? I'm pretty certain that my lame attempts at reciprocation probably feel about like that.

I had one girl go at my bum with her tongue and the other go at the main course, and then had them alternate until the swelling had subsided. Here is the NEWBIE warning: if you have a weak stomach better skip forward, as I wasn't aware that the 600 I'd paid downstairs was the barfine, and I'd not negotiated a rate upfront. When Wan told me I hadn't paid them yet, I gulped and realized what I'd done, and pulled out 1000 baht and laid it on the bed. Rookie mistake #2 - I then said "this ok?" instead of saying "Yes, here you are, I be back tomorrow." Damn Damn Damn.

Wan said, "No, 1,000 each" and I thought I pulled a fairly sophisticated move for a rookie caught in a bad situation when I said "No - 700 baht each" and counted out 400 more. I then hugged them and left. I thought I was right in the 700 baht per girl, but in retrospect I think that was supposed to include the 300 each I'd paid in barfines (so I'd overpayed by 200-300 per girl?)

Overall, the experience was about a 7.5 out of 10. Very fun, full-on sleaze, more my style than either Bangkok or Phuket, and there were a few other lookers there as well.

After wandering around the corner for a McDonald's dinner, it was 11pm and time for the GG BJ bar so back around the corner to "My Friend You". I ended up picking 2 girls there as well, and if I had to rate it I'd say 6.5 to 7. I thought the rate here was 700 but my girls told me 800 and I fought hard saying, "No, last time only 700!" but they were very sweet and quickly won me over to paying the extra $3 each.

Ok, so know it's almost 11:30. Back to Beach Road, hopped onto a baht bus (I knew to have a 10 baht coin in my pocket) and down to Walking Street. Wow, this is the fu**ing life now! This place is the end-all, be-all of my fantasy world. I saw so many hotties either on Beach Road or wandering around in Walking Street it was amazing. I went from one end to the other and then back out. I even found the (in)famous Jenny Star Bar, and dove right in. I walked straight to the back, ordered a water, and drank it slowly. I moved from the back to the rear corner of the bar, the better to see the 4 lovelies gyrating on the posts next to the escalator. They had one honey who was dancing with so much energy and abandon, and she had the tiniest little ass and awesome tits. She had her back to me most of the time but with her long golden/orange hair I kept fantasizing it was my dream girl Nikki. I knew it wasn't but it was fun anyway. Many cuties approached me and a few rubbed and tugged but I'd just smile and laugh and tell them "sorry - no power" and they'd move on. There was so much dancing and energy coming from the girls in that one single bar it put to shame every group of Ladyboy's I've seen so far on this entire trip. Maybe it was just the exact perfect right time to be there, but if not, that has THE best floorshow I've ever seen.

Ok, back to the room and finishing this up, I feel like coming here a day early (and extending my stay one additional day longer instead of returning to BKK the day before my flight home - I'll just drive straight from here to the airport) was exactly the right move. And I feel like I took a huge step forward on the experiential scale. I'm still a rookie and made some obvious rook moves but I'm damn proud of tonight and I had the most fun I've had all trip.

Oh, I forgot to add - when I left JSB I walked outside to the escalator where the hottie/Honey I'd been drooling at was dancing. I pulled my camera out and said "take you picture?" and she said "100 baht!" and I couldn't help myself, I busted out laughing and walked away. I hope I didn't get myself into trouble with that... but life will probably go on if so. I have a feeling she'd still do me if the conditions are right...