Latest ladyboy excuses doing the rounds

Luung

Isn't is funny how literally on mass a certain types of P4P Ladyboys will start coming out with more or less the same excuse for either extorting more money, not giving you your money's worth or just bunking out of your loom early.

I find it both pathetic & cute all at the same time, but it’s also incredibly irritating & I’m not sure how I’m going to react the next time I hear it... It may well be a quick ‘bum’s rush’ out the door, clothed or not.

Anyway, here’s the new one that I’ve been getting lately... Within the last month I’ve now heard this one three times, twice in CMX & once in Pattaya.

1st one was from an old standby here in CMX & it went, “My friend no com’ back loom, my landlord angry, he want rent, I don’t want him knock my door, he scare me!.. Can you give me 700 baht now, pleeeeeeeeeas”?.. So I did. And then the next morning when I gave her 300 baht she squealed, “What!!! Last night that was for rent, you say you help me”... I said, “Fuck off”!!.. And then creamed off to do some work! :growl:

2nd one in Patts, was when I met this absolute reptile of a katheoy, believe me she was just about the sexiest thing I’ve had hold of in about 11yrs of doing this scene here & I had high really hopes, I even said, “Please stay longer, we can just stay here in bed tomorrow if you want, just relax”, she replied, “Yes, I like that”, so we ‘did the do’ & then drifted off to sleep only for me to be woken up at 7.00am with her ‘fully clothed, sitting bolt upright in bed, lying really badly, shouting & shaking her head, “I go now!!!! I have pay my rent, my landlord scare me, he wants boxing me, I scared, I must go now, he no like me, I tell him I no thief... Can you give me some more money”?... Again, “Fuck off”!! :growl:

3rd time, back in CMX with yet another supposedly trusted standby, “Can you help me with my rent; I have no money (lie), my landlord not like me, he want throw me out, he bad man, he scare me, maybe I can come live you”!!... By now I’m just thinking WTF!!! How many times have I got to hear this?? Anyway, for once I politely declined her, just for old times’ sake, only to get, “I flukin’ know you now man!!.. You big man, I hope you need someone take care you”!!!.. So then she got the ”Fuck off”, just like the others. :growl:

Anyone else had this one lately or is it just me?

Anyone got any others that are currently doing the rounds?

• Upvote 1

Can't be sure about numbers 1 and 3, but it sounds 100% like number 2 was heading back to her Thai boyfriend; by 7am she was getting nervous that her teerac wouldn't let her back in the apartment, there was certainly no "landlord", at least not for that one.

11 years and still pissed off at all the lying and games, eh? Not surprising, I got tired of it after 4 or 5 years LOL

Again, short times rule....fuck her, pay her, say G'night and get a good night's sleep.

Yup! Short times is good times! Frankly I do not understand why anyone would want to go LT unless you are both nuts about one another.

For the price of one long time (where you run the risk of having to deal with grief and lies and God knows what else) you can have 2 short times when the mood suits you. ST usually means everyone is happy without the worry or drama.

Frankly I do not understand why anyone would want to go LT

You should try waking up and having sex sometime. :p Then you'll understand perfectly. :yahoo: It being with a gorgeous, refreshed, and cuddly ladyboy is a bonus.

There's not a single greater way to start the day. And have never had a problem. But I choose my LTs carefully... :D

Perhaps it is the same landlord. :D

55555!! :lolu: :lolu: :lolu: :lolu:

sounds 100% like number 2 was heading back to her Thai boyfriend; by 7am she was getting nervous that her teerac wouldn't let her back in the apartment, there was certainly no "landlord", at least not for that one. 11 years and still pissed off at all the lying and games, eh? Not surprising, I got tired of it after 4 or 5 years LOL Again, short times rule....fuck her, pay her, say G'night and get a good night's sleep.

Wisdom JaiDee, wisdom!.. You're even cuter than you look in that little photo!

In answer to the LT, ST deal, I think it depends on my situation & how I feel at the time... To start with I'm a lonely romantic who lives on his own; so if I'm with a ladyboy/ladygirl that I've known a long time or someone I feel that I've struck up some sort of rapport with, being the romantic that I am, I'll kid myself that I'm having a little love affair... Also half the time I'm that pissed that I'm probably better off waiting until the morning at any rate :wub:

However, if I'm having a daytime session in Soi Stinky (my favorite place in Patts) it's short time squirt all the way baby!!!.. I'll pick my targets & fire at will!! :devil:

And if it's real late night at the freelance bar in Soi Dianna, a 150-300baht shag standing up in an alley at the back of the shithouse will surfice. :nurse:

Horses for courses... Be open to change my friends.

I do have to admit that 50% of the time I really wish they hadden't hung around

It shouldn't be, it's probably got half a dozen white sponsors...There's probably more money being spent on that thing than there was on the Queen Mother in her last dying days.

See, told you it was a more believable excuse!