Norwegian Dies Following Bar Brawl At Central Pattaya Beer Bar

pdogg

Just read the story. I take it that "Bubu" (is he smarter than the average bear then?) is a local. He fell and his head hit the table?? yeah right. Kind of like the battreed lady who shows up at the ER and says she ran into a door!!! If you see trouble in Thailand?? Walk away and dont get involved. their country, their rules. As a farang you will ALWAYS be wrong.

Whoever said, "Nothing goo happens when you are out after 200 am." is usually correct. Horny Ol Arch always takes care of his needs WAAAAAAY beofre then. Hell, I am getting old!!

• Upvote 1

What's in that plastic bag that they showed all blurred out? Never mind, I think I know but I really don't want to know the answer.

It's impossible to know what really transpired from reading a short blurb on Pattay One, but losing one's life in a bar brawl is a horrible way to go. I respect that Pattaya is a dangerous place. It's filled with miscreants from all over the world. Fueled on alcohol, drugs, and bad judgement. Whether it be by locals or foreigners, bad things can happen in the confrontation with the wrong person in this city.

Life sure seems cheap here.

• Upvote 1