Stirring Another Man's Porridge

dixon cox

I don't mind. I don't want to be given a night's fucking inventory beforehand though. I remember one night in Famous I took...fuck knows what her name is, for a short-time. It was a real spur-of-the-moment thing, I had been playing pool with her and she was bending over the table and giving me the horn. Anyway, I fucked her, and it was ok, but afterwards Donnykey told me she had just sucked him off in the toilets. I really didn't need to know that her lips had been round my friend's cock less than 10 minutes before I was kissing her. But this is the game we play.

• Upvote 1

Anyway, I fucked her, and it was ok, but afterwards Donnykey told me she had just sucked him off in the toilets. I really didn't need to know that her lips had been round my friend's cock less than 10 minutes before I was kissing her.

Was she still coughing? :laugh:

finding a truly attractive lb bargirl in pattaya who hasn't tongued the ass of a large portion of this forum would be a more difficult task than that given the guy in the bible who was looking for an honest man in bangkok.

or was it sodom?

whatever.

there's a reason there are 20 flavors of listerine in every 7/11 and two 7/11's on every block.

buy the stock. use the product.

enjoy your life.

:character00218:

• Upvote 3