Stirring Another Man's Porridge

dixon cox

As far as the ladyboys go we all know we're not their first. At best some Thai dude fucked her when she was barely a teenager, or at worst she's the Pattaya bike and has been ridden 1000's of times.

What you don't know doesn't matter, but either way the question is;

Does it bother you or put you off to know a particular person or board member has already been there?

I showed interest in a girl in a bar once and another board member told me "she's really good, I had her the other night" ~ It doesn't always happen, but on this occasion, because of who he was, I never looked at her the same way again.

• Upvote 4

If I let it bother me I wouldnt go to Thailand again, for instance myself and deepthroat have uncannily the same taste in girls and as he arrived a little time before me he must have "shagged" most of my "to do list" just before I got there :sad0116:,

I'll be there for 27 nights in Nov so will be hoping to turn the tables on him and "get in there" first this time :biggrin:

For example.. Im really fond of Sonya (C&D's) but if shes in the bar and "availalable" then shes "fair game" for "Everyone" imho and I wouldnt expect anything else (shes really good btw :spiteful:)

I do take your point though DT, if a close mate has a girl he particular likes and has taken her several times then I'll stay away.

But we have to realise that once we have boarded the plane home then we are "history" until we return, these girls have a living to make after all... next customer please :hi:

Interesting twist DC.

The more common question is, "Will I piss off my mate buy shagging his girl"?

But yours is, "Am I so revolted that that some guy has been there before that I don't want her anymore"?

I guess girls with less mileage may be less jaded but their bedroom skills not so refined.

Back in the day when I was on the prowl, it didn't revolt me and I appreciated a good recommendation.

Interesting twist DC.

The more common question is, "Will I piss off my mate buy shagging his girl"?

But yours is, "Am I so revolted that that some guy has been there before that I don't want her anymore"?

The others have missed the nuance of the question PD and you're much closer. It's nothing to do with taking turns or taking your mate's girlfriend etc..

I'll try again...

Does the girl become less attractive knowing that a particular person's cock has penetrated her anal cavity and/or his tongue has ventured all over her body?

Makes me laugh just asking the question slightly differently, but I wondered if others have had a similar notion :biggrin:

I thought I answered your question in my first paragraph DC :biggrin:, but No it wouldnt bother me :hi:

Little Oil (big Cock) from Ezy Bar comes instantly to mind, she had just returned to the bar after a S/T with someone who is a great mate of mine.

I then barfined her myself and took her back to "same" Hotel, the receptionists face was a picture and just waved Oil through as she had probaly just seen her ID card about 15 minutes previously, I think Oil was slightly embarassed too :happy0148:

Yea if I saw a photo of someone on my "maybe list" she would become a "not a chance" if I saw a photo of her posted with any guys, not just one particular one's, jizz all over her mouth and teeth. No amount of Listerine could banish that image. See her crunching down on some insect snacks would have a similar effect also mind. :sign0181:

Great question DC.

I guess I'd have to say "no", it's never been an issue, but that doesn't mean that won't change. The only exception I can think of was when a girl I was hanging with (who knew I was going to barfine her for the evening) slipped away to do a short-time upstairs at Famous while I was hanging with friends downstairs. When I noticed she and the guy that had just come in had disappeared, I looked upstairs and they were nowhere to be seen. When she reappeared later I asked her where they went, she claimed they were playing pool upstairs. Perhaps they have billiards tables in the short time rooms now, but I chose to let her know that I wouldn't be barfining her - ever. C'est la vie.

Davey is planning a trip in November just so he can get the jump on all the girls on my list. I gotta admit that turnabout is fair play as I arrived a few days earlier than he last year and made sure I'd tested a few of the girls off our mutual list before he arrived. I should like to note though that I did that only as I was concerned I'd never get a chance with them once Davey was on the ground, as I think he has a reputation amongst the girls as being a real sweetheart and I figured given a choice I'd probably find the door closed in my face.

It a good topic.

i have no problem following my good mates, and getting recomendations from guys i like.

i also have no problem sharing at the same time.

but if i have heard that some of our more rotund soppy bastards have dated them it does put me off.

i look at the ladyboy, and imagine her licking out his fat sweaty hairy bullethole, and its all over for me.

a similar topic.

i have known a ladyboy from blue dragon for years, right when he was a boy in samui.

i saw she made a movie with the hairyman on lb69, and i can never look at her the same since.

puts me right off.

Great question DC.

I guess I'd have to say "no", it's never been an issue, but that doesn't mean that won't change. The only exception I can think of was when a girl I was hanging with (who knew I was going to barfine her for the evening) slipped away to do a short-time upstairs at Famous while I was hanging with friends downstairs. When I noticed she and the guy that had just come in had disappeared, I looked upstairs and they were nowhere to be seen. When she reappeared later I asked her where they went, she claimed they were playing pool upstairs. Perhaps they have billiards tables in the short time rooms now, but I chose to let her know that I wouldn't be barfining her - ever. C'est la vie.

And the moral of the story - once you have decided, get her barfined out. I have lost count of the times I have overheard promises of barfines and sometimes, it does not occur later for one reason or another, so i could well understand a girl thinking like that, as in the "maybe he will barfine, maybe he won't" (and this guy is offering me XXXb now versus XXXb that may or may not be forthcoming later - they will go for now everytime. I have also been with guys chatting with girls and mamasan walks over and says "so&so has just barfined you out - that is him sat over there."

but if i have heard that some of our more rotund soppy bastards have dated them it does put me off.

i look at the ladyboy, and imagine her licking out his fat sweaty hairy bullethole, and its all over for me.

That's an image I hadn't thought of when starting this thread.. rimming F2M.

If a guy states that "she loved rimming me", then the hopes I may have had of her being a passionate kisser have just sailed clear out of the window... Forever! :bad:

I thought I answered your question in my first paragraph DC :biggrin:, but No it wouldnt bother me :hi:

Sorry Dave, yes you did, partially :biggrin:

To be honest I find your blocks of bold text difficult to read and tend to only skim through them, so I went back a second time and persevered.

And the moral of the story - once you have decided, get her barfined out. I have lost count of the times I have overheard promises of barfines and sometimes, it does not occur later for one reason or another, so i could well understand a girl thinking like that, as in the "maybe he will barfine, maybe he won't" (and this guy is offering me XXXb now versus XXXb that may or may not be forthcoming later - they will go for now everytime. I have also been with guys chatting with girls and mamasan walks over and says "so&so has just barfined you out - that is him sat over there."

Yes, that was a lesson learned. I knew at the time (and still know now) that I really shouldn't blame her, she was doing what was right for her. But there's still an element of "romantic fantasy" when I'm taking a girl, and it totally shattered that stupid little illusion for me, hence the overreaction. Hookers here - completely a financial/sexual transaction. But LOS is set up in such a way that I can pretend for the next few hours that this beautiful little thing really is INTO me, which is part of the addiction to thailand.

Hmm, I guess there's something wrong with me (no surprise there :happy0148: ). As long as she's had a shower/used the bum hose/brushed her teeth, it's no problem/issue for me. I suppose if I wanted to have sex right at that moment, and she just had a short-time an hour before, I would probably beg off, shower/listerine not withstanding -- no one wants sloppy seconds (unless that's your particular kink). But beyond that, mai pen lai.

She's a prostitute, after all; I'm sure she's had sex numerous times with all sorts of people I would find aesthetically displeasing. And it's a two way street -- as some of the girls demonstrate. But I suppose with them it's more of a professional interest/curiosity, who you've been fucking and what you get up to with her mates/competition.

If anything I tend to be at the opposite end of the spectrum; I'm always curious to hear the details of a girl's sex life, be they P4P or not. I don't get off on it, but I suppose it's just a healthy, prurient curiosity. Humans are a pretty interesting lot, after all, and all the P4P girls have got some great stories regarding customers' kinks. :shok::rofl:

My only criteria is I like to think I am the first one of her day thus ensuring a good woody and a healthy load. Other than that I don't give a rat's ass unless I am following either DT or Mr. Duke. Don't know if there is enough alcohol in Thailand to make me take that leap. :biggrin:

If a guy states that "she loved rimming me"

Yep I have to agree , I remember reading a Trip Report on another forum where this guy described in graphic detail everything he did with a favourite of mine , the off putting thing was he posted pics of himself like he was "handsum man " or something .......... I know we should just put these things out of our minds because its inevitable it goes on , lets face it they will go with absolutely anyone .

Anyone who doesn't believe that is kidding themselves .

I never went with her again .

@DC

Great topic, especially since it seems like everyone on these boards has been with the same girls. I often wonder, sort of like seeing the guy your ex-wife lands with after the divorce...."Really...you would accept that...sheesh!"

But for me, I'm really sick...with whores I don't mind sloppy seconds and thirds...actually that she was just shagged by a guy 15 minutes before works for me...sort of perverse she must really like getting fucked alot...which is part of my attraction to cetain types of girls...and for the record gang bang girls are my thing. In fact, to me that is more honest than the supposed illusion that I'm having an intimate one on one session with a girl. Really, I just sharing her with every other bloke in the bar, street, or club, whatever: so my attitude is why don't we just all take our clothes off and take turns on her right now!

So for me the real issue is knowing she was just with another guy completely takes away the "illusion" that I'm attractive, special, or important in some way. I'm just another customer no matter how much she claims my dick is the best ever.

So I will stop now before I slip into why I'm a "white picket fencer" at heart.

Cheers,

Randi

Nice photie Randiuno!

In respect to DC's question, same as Anthony, it very much depends on which FM has been 'clay pitting' one of my little friends, as to how I'm going to feel about it, but most of the time the feeling is about the same as if someone had told me that they'd been wearing my underpants just one day before I'd put them on... And that really wouldn't be a nice feeling, would it!

To me it's as bad an aspect of forum culture as having to listen to some rather crummy individuals being referred to as 'Legends', it really makes me squirm... And it's usually these so called's that I have a problem taking the sloppy seconds after!

Being perfectly honesty, I've got to admit that these forums have always very much worked as a bit of a dual edged sword for me, on the one hand they’re great resources & a way to chum up with like minded's, but on the other hand, you get all the first hand details, plus gory bits, about all of your favourite girls... Which believe me, I really just don't want to hear... It's a merky enough business as it is, without geting so incredibly insestuous within one small group.

It's even lead to much disillusionment with the Pattaya scene too & that's after a 10 year or so love affair with the place, especially as up here in Chiang Mai where I get to know a lot of these girls in their civvies (so to speak) & therefore, straight away, on a mostly different sort of basis.. And their dealings don't get broadcast either.

:hi:

Oh, you are sweet Sam.

But not a lot, I'm afraid mate, had to get a snake out of my bedroom the other day, that was quite exciting!!.. Apart from that just wanking a lot... Ho hum, hum, te hum, hum, plop, plop, wee, plopity, plop plops, poo poos. pee pee, hum, tee hum.

I'm gona have another wank Sam

• Upvote 1

had to get a snake out of my bedroom the other day, that was quite exciting!!.. Apart from that just wanking a lot... Ho hum, hum, te hum, hum, plop, plop, wee, plopity, plop plops, poo poos. pee pee, hum, tee hum.

I'm gona have another wank Sam

classic uncle lung post.....nice to see you back uncle,we missed ya....

At times it does not bother me have barfined a girl before and said will be back at 1-00am to pick her up, and said no problem u can stay in bar and work and do as many ST as u want in the meantime, she just gave me that knowing smile, for me it was not about how many guys she went with that night, it was about i wanted her to stay with me the rest of the night, now maybe u really like one right? shes ticked all the boxes, well they are the ones i find abit more diffcult i mean uv got the hots for her barfined her a few times said u like her, she says she likes u etc etc...next night u walk in the bar, another Thai LB shouts something in Thai to the girl u have the hots for....yea been their? You look over the bar catch her eye as u look at each other and guess what some guys got his hands down her panties giving her the once over LOL .Sometimes feels like a small knife in the heart so u just got to smile and carry on..... Yeah such is life but sometimes its hard to control ones feelings............God am i going soft.....?....Regards Garry -_-

• Upvote 1