Bangkok Scene

esertratpol

Guess Bar opens sometime between 1 - 2 pm. They aim for 1:00 pm, but it doesn't always happen that way. Check out the Guess Bar thread for photos of the daytime staff.

Guess is good times.

Also the Apsara or Kinnaree massage shops, (same owners) always seem to have ladyboys working.

The one across Soi 4 from Guess bar I have seen 9 of them when I asked for a line up once. And most were hot. The is an Apsara between soi 4 and soi 2 on Sukhumvet. And one on soi 24 where a nice masseur gave my ass quite a work out. I believe there is one in Silom.

Siamsam,i have been there a few times,they use to have always a couple of lbs there,yes the rooms are ok,also they do have a full bath massage ...i dont know if you could take the lb with you,but for sure you can call them and they send the lb to the hotel you are...i have done it a few times that...i am talking about the one in soi 4(opp.guess bar)

The Apsara across from Guess has hot LBs for sure. The rooms are ok, but the place itself needs a refresh. The shower seems dirty, and I only go when I am gonna go back home and shower cause I'd rather not at that place. I did swallow what continues to be the best tasting LB juice ever! I should have asked her what she had been eating.

The Apsara on 24 is brand new, clean and nice. Tons of rooms, but only 2 ladyboys when I was there ( i think, didn't ask for line up). But one was drop dead gorgeous! Unfortunately she was waiting for a regular on something. The other one was F-U-N :happy0148:

Bring his and her condoms to those places, they never have them. Seems the girls are not allowed to have them. Nor does it seem they are allowed to fuck, (not that I have been refused) cause the rooms aren't completely private. the walls have 6 inch gap at the top, as most massage places I notice.

• Upvote 1

when I asked for a line up once.

That's balls. I've never gotten even close to being able to bring myself to do that.

I guess it's because it makes the implicit explicit, or something, like saying, "Let's just be clear, everyone: I'm not here for the massage..." If I can't make eye contact with the one I want, I usually either give up and take the one I'm assigned or pass on. How stupid is that? I need to get balls like Rukki! It's gonna be my next targeted area for self-improvement. In fact, wanna show me how you do it sometime?

[i should also state that some of the most fun is in the unknown in the more legit shops. Surprising them or leading them where I want them to go with a variety of routines I run, which makes the endgame results so much more thrilling! Going with the flow can provide it's occasional surprises...

To wit: yesterday, I decided to treat myself right with a lil massage. I didn't have my heart set on one thing, or kind of girl. But, yes, wanted some attraction on some level (and yes, that can even include some of the middle-aged GG's. I'm sick). So, I walked the circuit in my nabe and came up with nothing. Devised a fall-back plan, and if all else failed I'd just go into this legit shop, get randomly assigned and have a decent massage.

Did the circuit one more time, and about halfway through there's an adorable little GG sitting outside one, with a big smile as they do, and I was sold. One of the cutest GGs I'd seen at a massage shop in a while, actually. And alone, perfect. But within seconds of negotiation, mamasan walks outside and takes over, starts calling for someone inside. And I'm looking at the little cutie with puppydawg eyes, saying, "Not you...?" She starts to say something about it to the mamasan just as the other person arrives at the door. And Lo... a tiny little femboy! :character0099: Almost couldn't believe my eyes.

Not a word of English and shy as shy can be. But an excellent masseuse, if you can believe that. And for two straight hours I flirted with her mercilessly. She was so, I don't know, precious. About an hour in, I got a reproachful slap, so I knew I was getting somewhere. :innocent0001: And the final half-hour, though fairly innocent, was as fun as it gets in life. A wonderful birthday surprise...

And about midnight last night I received an SMS with perhaps her first ever English sentence: "I miss you".

Life is good...

• Upvote 2

Not a word of English and shy as shy can be. But an excellent masseuse, if you can believe that. And for two straight hours I flirted with her mercilessly. She was so, I don't know, precious. About an hour in, I got a reproachful slap, so I knew I was getting somewhere. :innocent0001: And the final half-hour, though fairly innocent, was as fun as it gets in life. A wonderful birthday surprise...

And about midnight last night I received an SMS with perhaps her first ever English sentence: "I miss you".

Life is good...

Happy BDay bro! :drinks:

Life is good...

Wow! great story! So you will be keeping the location of said femboy a secret huh?

And I do love the older not so attractive message girls. They are crafty in their work! Experience pays! And can tease the hell out of you during a massage so by the time they give you happy ending it's only like a minute! And Bang! I can shoot like 10 feet!

So, here's the deal on the Apsara line up, cause like you I am shy to call my intentions out in public, and sometimes the lottery draws a winner. I'm sure that's how I got into older masseurs. But once I ended up with a fat ugly GG in the room and was pissed! I didn't say anything just lay on my stomache and wait. But my masseur must have sensed this cause when I turned over a half hour later I had a LB, not the girl I started with. But she was ugly and cut! And she grinded her nasty pussy-type thing on my knee while she jerked me off. It was by far the most bizzare thing I have done.

Don't get me wrong, I used to have a regular fuck-buddy postie back in LA, so I have been down that road before, but this LB was different. Nuff said.

So when I am finished, in the lobby getting my shoes on, a Japanese guy asks for the LB line-up. 9 or so, and 3 freakin hotties! I was disgruntled at my luck and vowed never to not get a line-up or at least make the smile-nod as I enter that place, as a lot of them are in the hallway.

At aspara on soi 4, get the line-up!

• 2 months later...

That's balls. I've never gotten even close to being able to bring myself to do that.

I guess it's because it makes the implicit explicit, or something, like saying, "Let's just be clear, everyone: I'm not here for the massage..." If I can't make eye contact with the one I want, I usually either give up and take the one I'm assigned or pass on. How stupid is that? I need to get balls like Rukki! It's gonna be my next targeted area for self-improvement. In fact, wanna show me how you do it sometime?

[i should also state that some of the most fun is in the unknown in the more legit shops. Surprising them or leading them where I want them to go with a variety of routines I run, which makes the endgame results so much more thrilling! Going with the flow can provide it's occasional surprises...

To wit: yesterday, I decided to treat myself right with a lil massage. I didn't have my heart set on one thing, or kind of girl. But, yes, wanted some attraction on some level (and yes, that can even include some of the middle-aged GG's. I'm sick). So, I walked the circuit in my nabe and came up with nothing. Devised a fall-back plan, and if all else failed I'd just go into this legit shop, get randomly assigned and have a decent massage.

Did the circuit one more time, and about halfway through there's an adorable little GG sitting outside one, with a big smile as they do, and I was sold. One of the cutest GGs I'd seen at a massage shop in a while, actually. And alone, perfect. But within seconds of negotiation, mamasan walks outside and takes over, starts calling for someone inside. And I'm looking at the little cutie with puppydawg eyes, saying, "Not you...?" She starts to say something about it to the mamasan just as the other person arrives at the door. And Lo... a tiny little femboy! :character0099: Almost couldn't believe my eyes.

Life is good...

C`mon we wont an address, spoil sport 555.

P.S. happy birthday mate.