Those GOTC Gold memberships

Just curious how the GOTC ll TR winners of the LBR Gold Memberships have found being in the lofty gold club.

Mr. Ken?

Mr Duke?

Care to give us a cyber TR of being a Gold Member? Have you used it? Do you like it? Or do you miss being with the rest of us proletariat? Now be honest. The rest of us want to know.

Ive had a look at a couple but dont use it at the moment due to me having to pay for £15 top-ups on my dongle and it would cost me a fortune.

However I will certainly be taking a closer look come November in my room at the Chow Soy which comes complete with a PC and free WIFi :biggrin:

I much prefer the girl ones as I do when taking a peep at the livesexasian cams that appear on this forum, they "turn me on" more than the ladyboy cams, but when it comes to the "real thing" in LOS I opt for the ladyboys and they "turn me on" more, cant explain it :blink:

Ooops, I completely forgot about it.

Don't think me ungrateful, merely an old dodderer with dulled memory banks.

I recall pdogg sent me an email and I had to click on something, activate something.

Meant to do it, but other things intervened.

I guess I never got around to it and as I said, apologies, had completely forgotten.

Just sent you a new link Ken. :biggrin:

Popped into Sizzler last night as they have 2 drafts for the price of 1 on Sundays. :drinks:

Thank you pd. It is now all clicked on and activated.

So I guess I can boast that I am now a bone fide LBR Gold Member.

I wonder if Snow White thinks my member is gold?

Nah, it's my wallet that's gold isn't it...

Popped into Sizzler, eh Mate? Any news?