needing help

esertratpol

Not that I have ever used it, :( , but I have found it in ever Pharmacy i went in.

Not that I have ever used it, :( , but I have found it in ever Pharmacy i went in.

i always use them,in every pharmacy,and if u stay at nana hotel,u can get them at the small pharmacy opposite nana plaza entrance...about the crack down sorry but i didnt hear anything about that,but if that is true then be sure u will know here in the forum.

Hey all of you BM's have been greta with your help to this novice. Only 4 more days and I will be in the LOS. I will keep track and submit a TR as soona s I can. Thanks again.

Good man Esertratpol, it will be interesting to hear your first impressions and how you get on. Have a safe trip. :drinks:

A tip I've read about. Some guys find that 1/2 package of the Kamagra gel is sufficient for good results. In this case, you can fold the empty part of the pack a couple of times to seal it and use a paper clip to secure it until the next time it is needed.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...